CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

there's a first time for everything. I can guarantee you Jernigan will do things to him this game that's never been done. According to you. Jernigan was being told which way to go on stage and didn't see Stewart's hand sticking out. ####-umed wrong.

do things to him thats never been done? what jump 6ft 4ins over his head a kill our qb, come on man get real, i agree and wish to correct what i said about hand shakes what you said makes perfect sense, i assumed wrong. i was wrong. 

some of these UC posts are very funny, UC is the next closest thing to college, your funny do you realize what a dumb statement that is. UC may win but calling out CF players personally is tacky, stop it. 

And it's not ok for me or us to do that, many have mentioned other players names on here.  My beef is Jernigan does his work on the field just like the others.  No one gives him the promos simply because he is not a D1 prospect.  Well, in my eye he is a D1 prospect on and off the field.  Stewart is a man and player no doubt.  I'm simply saying and have said, your team has not faced a Union City.  Your team has not faced a team that has Mercy Ruled 11 out of 13 teams so far this season.  You have your right to pull for your team, I have mine.  I won't be able to go to the game this week due to being out of town for work but will be watching via internet on the Apple.  Good luck to both team, players and fans.  I hope for a safe and injury free game.

Thanks. No bad intentions at all. Look forward to seeing him play. Fine young man and I got to shake his hand as well. I'll root for him at UT, just not this week.

i understand. i wish all the athletes well on both teams, hard hitting good football, minimal injuries on both sides, maybe CF keep it competitive for a while, well line it up and see, safe travels to cookville

And it's not ok for me or us to do that, many have mentioned other players names on here.  My beef is Jernigan does his work on the field just like the others.  No one gives him the promos simply because he is not a D1 prospect.  Well, in my eye he is a D1 prospect on and off the field.  Stewart is a man and player no doubt.  I'm simply saying and have said, your team has not faced a Union City.  Your team has not faced a team that has Mercy Ruled 11 out of 13 teams so far this season.  You have your right to pull for your team, I have mine.  I won't be able to go to the game this week due to being out of town for work but will be watching via internet on the Apple.  Good luck to both team, players and fans.  I hope for a safe and injury free game.

i mentioned one player jernigan and i wrongly said he didnt shake stewarts hand today. i was wrong about that and i stand corrected other than that ive had no negative or trash talk about any of these kids and wish all of UC and CF players no harm and a good hard hitting game, stewart is my cousin so i naturally think hes special but this talk that CF has not seen anything like UC is not totally true they played knox catholic 4a  and notre dame 3a this year, they lost to both yes but they have played against very tuff hard hitting teams. well just have to see maybe UC is the best high school team in tn, maybe the best ever in not being a smart butt, heck i know very little about them other than they are very good,very talented, and very heavily favored friday