Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

MC doesnt look as big as Aville for sure.The run defense looks stellar,some of the pass coverage looks suspect! Coach woods will adjust well as usual hopefully.

i don't see Peabody QB having as much time to look off receivers like against a ADAMSVILLE. ADAMSVILLE looked bigger but slow. Marion's overall team speed is better than ADAMSVILLE. However that QB knows how to play the position well and his receivers don't drop. Interesting match-up.

adamsville was able at times to over power the tide linemen to get into the back field and generate a pass rush, I don't see that being the case this week and I think the Peabody O-line gives malone enough time to do what he needs in the passing game

thats just where MC gets you. They don't overpower anyone. They play smart and scheme well. Just when you think you have it figured out, it blindsides you from another angle.

i don't see Peabody QB having as much time to look off receivers like against a ADAMSVILLE. ADAMSVILLE looked bigger but slow. Marion's overall team speed is better than ADAMSVILLE. However that QB knows hGreat ow to play the position well and his receivers. postdon't drop. Interesting match-up.

Great post Pirate Mike I disagree but we shall see,gona be fun fun fun Roll Tide Edited by peabodypride

thats just where MC gets you. They don't overpower anyone. They play smart and scheme well. Just when you think you have it figured out, it blindsides you from another angle.

I have no doubt that Coach Woods will have studied every bit of film on MC as possible before the game. He will be prepared! Count on that. He has too much experience not to. We'll see on Saturday.