Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Two of the best backs in the state Johnny Jones and Keshawn Vaughn have had their seasons end of the half of Trezevant. They are getting no respect. As a CC fan, I hope they win,

CC is lame we would have smashed yall you guys are like loudon I hope Trezevant can hang but I doubt it but that's why we play the game #F4L #BirdGang #AintWorriedBoutNothin #Threepeat

No disrespect but I really don't consider privates when it comes down to championships. We all know it's not the same

Doesn't really matter what you think .... it's - East TN - 1

Middle TN - 1

West TN - 1 

Can't wait for you cocky East Tn fans to eat some crow. Remember, you guys are 0-1 vs the West so far this year in Cookeville

Lol if you was winning them like we do you would be talking trash too... To the victor go the spoils... In the slight chance that we don't come out on top (which I highly doubt) I will eat my crow with pride... The better question is when trezvant is met with that falcon treatment will you eat that crow... #threepeat coming soon

Go Falcons...