Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

TREZ WAS CLEARLY THE BETTER TEAM.....THEY HELD YOU WAAAAAYYY UNDER YOUR AVERAGE...RIGHTFULLY SO...I TOLD YOU THEY WERE NOT YOUR USUAL CUPCAKE TEAM FROM DOLLYWOOD...ALL THOSE TURNOVERS AND STILL 28-20 WAS THE FINAL SCORE...CONGRATS TO FULTON FOR SURVIVING A CRACKED CODE...

29-20 and the last TD was with 30 seconds left so it wasn't a cracked code... Thanks though loser

YOUR 60 POINTS A GAME CODE WAS CRACKED...IF YOU PLAYED TOUGH TEAMS LIKE TREZ IN YOUR DISTRICT THEN I WOULD CROWN YOU....FULTON DIDN'T WIN THAT GAME...TREZEVANT LOST IT...

So???? 😕😕 one team loses but no team wins? Hummmm that makes no since PA feels good to 3peat maybe one day you can get that feeling doubt it though...

West Tn is 2-0 vs the East so far......

Here's how it breaks down for the public schools:

1A: West over East

2A: West over Middle

3A: Middle over East

4A: East over West

5A: East over Middle

6A: East over Middle

Exactly. A state title is a state title regardless of classification.

To pretend that football in West TN is just as good as the rest of the state (because they won single and double A championships) is foolish. By your logic, I could claim that the North is just as good as the South in college football.......a team from up North usually wins little ole NCAA Division III football titles, but it would be idiotic for me to claim that the South is no better because they basically have the same number of title wins. And, big boy football is dominated in the East. There are NUMEROUS teams in the east that could beat your 1A and 2A champs. There are potentially only a handful of west teams that could beat the best 3A, 4A, 5A, and 6A teams from the east.

YOUR 60 POINTS A GAME CODE WAS CRACKED...IF YOU PLAYED TOUGH TEAMS LIKE TREZ IN YOUR DISTRICT THEN I WOULD CROWN YOU....FULTON DIDN'T WIN THAT GAME...TREZEVANT LOST IT...

Brilliant. Schedule 10 teams a year that are the current state runner up and your scoring average will drop. Reminds me of a kid I knew at the rec center behind the library long ago. Claimed to be an out of town basketball player that never scored below his average.

Trez is one very good football team. They deserve more than they got and would do well in 5A. All Falcon fans say hats off to the Bears. Wish we could play them regularly, but Tn is just to wide east to west. The Bears aren't losers that blew it.

Two excellent teams played. Experience, depth, and the Falcon skill at takeaways were the difference. The Bears didn't lose all those balls on their own. Falcons mercy ruled 13/15. Erase every offensive point from the season, and they still win at least 9.

It has been a privilege and pleasure, to watch my old high school in this wonderful run. A bright spot in a very bad year. Glad to have been able to watch.

One last remark: With teams like many of us watched this year, let us all encourage more people to get out and support the local schools. Even if we, or even our kids are gone now. It is good for the schools, the community, and I think it is good for a lot of us to reconnect with the neighborhoods. Much more fun than the other school on the hill.

Thanks to the Falcons, Bears, and maybe even goons.

Pride goeth before a fall/  My team didn't make it to state.  All year we heard about how good fulton was and how they were unstoppable.  I wasn't very impressed, but congrats on winning 3 straight.

So you're not impressed with the 2014 state champions? Were you impressed with Fulton last year? Or the year before? Or in 2003? Or 2004? How about 2006? I would also like to hear your thoughts on the years that Fulton finished as runner-ups.

Here's how it breaks down for the public schools:

1A: West over East

2A: West over Middle

3A: Middle over East

4A: East over West

5A: East over Middle

6A: East over Middle

To pretend that football in West TN is just as good as the rest of the state (because they won single and double A championships) is foolish. By your logic, I could claim that the North is just as good as the South in college football.......a team from up North usually wins little ole NCAA Division III football titles, but it would be idiotic for me to claim that the South is no better because they basically have the same number of title wins. And, big boy football is dominated in the East. There are NUMEROUS teams in the east that could beat your 1A and 2A champs. There are potentially only a handful of west teams that could beat the best 3A, 4A, 5A, and 6A teams from the east.

Championship wise, no. However the east was not very impressive this weekend. We heard so much about the number 17 team in America Fulton scoring 60-70- and 80 points every week. We all watched the same game. Trezevant controlled the game and had a lot of unforced fumbles as well as forced fumbles. Trezevant shot themselves in the foot. As far as the Maryville game, Ravenwood could've blown Maryville back to Knox. Ravenwood is a better team however maryville has GQ so great coaching goes a long way and he was able to lead his boys back in to the game. Great job. Peabody completely destroyed Madison co. And union city destroyed coalfield. You can hang up trying to pick and choose which classes are important lol. Just so happens you decide to include 3A and 4A in your "important classes" because east tn has 2 dominant programs in them. I bet if Alcoa was 2A then you would say 2A counts. Lol ridiculous. The west smacked the east around in 1A, 2A, and 4A. The points don't indicated to 4A game though. Great job and congrats to EVERY team that one a gold ball.