Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

LOL , That is so Hilarious , ya the secrets out , George was looking at the division break downs and then he saw ..... wait for it .... yes Ooltewah .... George immediately made the call as he broke out in a cold sweat , and started shouting , PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY !!!!! Don't make us play Ooltewah !! We'll play in the AFC South ... just please don't make us have to Play the Hoot Owls !!!   :mrgreen:  Great Stuff !

BRADLEY COUNTY GONE CRACK THAT CODE IN THE REGULAR SEASON! MARK IT DOWN!! 5A IS JUST AS GOOD AS 6A...DIFFERENCE IS THAT WE DON'T HAVE THE REFS ON OUR PAYROLL..

So they beat west who beat rhea county who mercy ruled the owls... Yet they don't want none of the Owls huh hahahaha

RHEA COUNTY CAUGHT US ON THE COLDEST NIGHT IN THE PLAYOFFS...27 DEGREES AT KICKOFF AND WE ARE A PASSING TEAM AND JUST LIKE PAYTON MANNING CAN'T THROW IN THE COLD...SO COULDN'T MY QB..NO SHAME HERE...BUT RHEA IS COMING BACK TO THE DISTRICT AND WE WILL B E READY...WE NEVER LOSE TO RHEA....BUT IT HAPPENS....WE GOT SOME THINGS TO WORK ON...WE WILL BE BACK...NOT ASHAMED OF A 11-1 RECORD

RHEA COUNTY CAUGHT US ON THE COLDEST NIGHT IN THE PLAYOFFS...27 DEGREES AT KICKOFF AND WE ARE A PASSING TEAM AND JUST LIKE PAYTON MANNING CAN'T THROW IN THE COLD...SO COULDN'T MY QB..NO SHAME HERE...BUT RHEA IS COMING BACK TO THE DISTRICT AND WE WILL B E READY...WE NEVER LOSE TO RHEA....BUT IT HAPPENS....WE GOT SOME THINGS TO WORK ON...WE WILL BE BACK...NOT ASHAMED OF A 11-1 RECORD

And I'm not ashamed of 15-0 and a 3rd consecutive gold ball! Move along now and find a different limb to hang out on. I hear Ooltewah was decent in volleyball!

WHEN YOU GET THRU TALKING...TREZ HELD YOUR HIGH POWERED OFFENSE TO 29 POINTS..AND THEY HAD ABOUT 10 TURNOVERS AND STILL PUT UP 20 ON THE BELOVED POWERHOUSE. CUPCAKED LACED FULTON...

Get your facts straight ... Trezevant had 5 turnovers .. and we had 2 .. and 3 of the 5 they had we hit the guy so hard he coughed up .. we caused the turnovers .. go back and try to study up before open your trap ..lol

Get your facts straight ... Trezevant had 5 turnovers .. and we had 2 .. and 3 of the 5 they had we hit the guy so hard he coughed up .. we caused the turnovers .. go back and try to study up before open your trap ..lol

YEAH BUT YOU DIDN'T TOUCH THE QB...HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BULK OF THEM...AND YOU CAN'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT THAT REDZONE OFFENSE THAT WAS STOPPED SEVERAL TIMES...YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND STUDY THE REDZONE SCORING LOL

Lol yall just got took to the woodshed because you are just like the cupcales on our schedule lol trash... You are definitely who rhea county thought you were lol... Tell me more about the two time defending district champion ootlewah Owls... Trezvant played a great game but at the end of the day they still LOSS!!! You are bragging about a L is that what they preach at ootlewah well let's hold them below the season averages and we will still lose but At least we can say we kept it close... lol boy you must know you sound ignorant.

YEAH BUT YOU DIDN'T TOUCH THE QB...HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BULK OF THEM...AND YOU CAN'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT THAT REDZONE OFFENSE THAT WAS STOPPED SEVERAL TIMES...YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND STUDY THE REDZONE SCORING LOL

Good enough to win and we only scored off of 1 qb fumble the rest they recovered lol get your facts straight... Our redzone offense was good enough to 3 peat you don't even know what it takes to win a gold ball that's why you brag about districts and second round mercy rule exits haha...