Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

East vs West allstar game is this weekend

Yes if you want to call it that, allot of players that have way better stats then some on the roster, heck number 5 from West is not even on the squad, how do you leave him off or the leading rusher in the state, can you say? good ole boys,

Yes if you want to call it that, allot of players that have way better stats then some on the roster, heck number 5 from West is not even on the squad, how do you leave him off or the leading rusher in the state, can you say? good ole boys,

Absolute travesty! Not exactly sure how these folks decide who they take but come on....

Seriously, are u telling me that Kox, tn is not in the hills? What do you call all that elevating land you go up through to get UP to Knox when driving in from the west lol ummmmm is UT not rocky top? The geography is clearly different from the west. Knox and Fulton are in the elevated hills of Tn. Btw I've been to Fulton before

Well I started this so I may as well finish it. What was readily apparent to Swipes just apparently isn't apparent to low/flat landers. The elevating land you are talking about is the Cumberland Plateau. Once you get on top it flattens out quite a bit. Knoxville is considered flatland around here. Corn don't grow on Rocky Top and you'll find that you can grow corn just fine in Knoxville. Much ado about nothing. By the way Swipes, where did you grow up?

Well I started this so I may as well finish it. What was readily apparent to Swipes just apparently isn't apparent to low/flat landers. The elevating land you are talking about is the Cumberland Plateau. Once you get on top it flattens out quite a bit. Knoxville is considered flatland around here. Corn don't grow on Rocky Top and you'll find that you can grow corn just fine in Knoxville. Much ado about nothing. By the way Swipes, where did you grow up?

I grew up in Greene co. The elevation there is twice that of Knoxville. I consider myself to be a hill folk transplant in Knoxville ever since I graduated from UT.

I agree. Not one single member of Trezevant roster made the allstar team! Rediculus

I need to give props to coach White. He took a lot of heat from some Greeneville fans last week over the game they had. I understand why the green monster was upset. But according to what I've been reading, he went back home after that game and released all the senior, no big deal right? But, he also released all the juniors too. He really has tried to clean up the program there. And really seems to but headed in and good straight line. He has my respect. Those kids held there head high. And played a good clean ball game.

Edited by Ktownfootball

I need to give props to coach White. He took a lot of heat from some Greeneville fans last week over the game they had. I understand why the green monster was upset. But according to what I've been reading, he went back home after that game and released all the senior, no big deal right? But, he also released all the juniors too. He really has tried to clean up the program there. And really seems to but headed in and good straight line. He has my respect. Those kids held there head high. And played a good clean ball game.

I agree Coach White and his team represented themselves and their community well this year. What do you mean by "released the juniors"? Are you saying that none of the juniors on that 2010 team were allowed to play the next year when they were seniors?