Blue Cross Bowl: Knox West vs Hillsboro

BigDave1967

Great game by west .. Hillsboro won the 7 on 7 nashville tournament this past year.. They had 4 or 5 kids that could flat out fly and Michael H can really sling the ball . Shows how good this west team is because you guys handled a very potent threat offensively in Hillsboro

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

I don't think he had any offers from SEC teams. LSU, Clemson, Nebraska and a few more schools looked at him. He had a lot of offers from Cinn. Carson Newman, VMI and schools like that. The SEC really did miss out. But he seems to be really happy about Ga. Tech. The classes seem to be as important as the field for him.

Edited by westrebel96

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a couple of weeks and still cannot believe West completed their journey. It literally took two years to win it. Can't say enough about those young men and the coaching staff for staying focused on the prize.

I know West is losing some of its best players in school history but don't count out the young guys coming back. They are just as hungry to try for another one and their schedule is not as difficult as last year.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the boards and have a Happy New Year!

Go West!

Its been a couple of weeks and still cannot believe West completed their journey. It literally took two years to win it. Can't say enough about those young men and the coaching staff for staying focused on the prize.

I know West is losing some of its best players in school history but don't count out the young guys coming back. They are just as hungry to try for another one and their schedule is not as difficult as last year.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the boards and have a Happy New Year!

Go West!

Coach Cummings does an outstanding job!  You guys may actually have a shot at winning a region/district title also next year.. :rolleyes: