District 14A-Have The All District Team and MVP been picked yet

mrbigster

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about that thread title. I am thinking more along the lines of what star player will move into UC next year? Now that sounds like an interesting topic for a thread.

If he wants a quality education and lives in Obion county, he has that opportunity. If he is a non Obion countian and our school offers something that his school does not, (magnet school), he has that opportunity. Falconalum, you're a good fan, I'll leave you alone.

I don't know about that thread title. I am thinking more along the lines of what star player will move into UC next year? Now that sounds like an interesting topic for a thread.

Heard Wilkes mumbling, as he walked off the UC turf a few weeks ago, that he would like to play for UC and have a chance to win a gold ball. Might be a good thread title.

Heard Wilkes mumbling, as he walked off the UC turf a few weeks ago, that he would like to play for UC and have a chance to win a gold ball. Might be a good thread title.

Well i certainly wouldn't doubt UC recruiting him and finding him a place to stay lol. I highly doubt he said that though but I'm sure UC would give him a scholarship lol

If UC moved up y'all would just start complaining that Peabody should move up too. Then it would be Dresden should move up. Where does it end?

Your most definitely wrong, it stops with UC. A town with 10,000 people trenton has no where near that neither does dresden. Nor does either team have even close to the resources UC has. So your wrong, it's pretty much just UC that is where it ends.

You're right we play in a run down dump of a stadium and workout in a utility shed. We can't afford weights so we just chop wood that we use to heat the school. You do realize we have a stadium that is only 4 years old and a field house that is less than 10 years old filled with $40,000 worth of equipment that was bought 2 years ago. I think we have pretty good facilities and resources but hey I could be wrong.

You're right we play in a run down dump of a stadium and workout in a utility shed. We can't afford weights so we just chop wood that we use to heat the school. You do realize we have a stadium that is only 4 years old and a field house that is less than 10 years old filled with $40,000 worth of equipment that was bought 2 years ago. I think we have pretty good facilities and resources but hey I could be wrong.

\

Yes you have good resources, I was not trying to offend you. Let's not wear our heart on our sleeve. I know that Trenton just got a new field recently. I am just referring to the indoor facilities and the semi that UC carries around. Didn't mean to touch a nerve.

\Yes you have good resources, I was not trying to offend you. Let's not wear our heart on our sleeve. I know that Trenton just got a new field recently. I am just referring to the indoor facilities and the semi that UC carries around. Didn't mean to touch a nerve.

Nerves, it appears UC has nerved you as you seem to constantly whine and cry about UC. Go schedule your Fulton County and Fulton City and others like that in your league and let the rest of us to play big boy football.

Nerves, it appears UC has nerved you as you seem to constantly whine and cry about UC. Go schedule your Fulton County and Fulton City and others like that in your league and let the rest of us to play big boy football.

You play single A football just like LC, so your comment about big boy football is pretty ignorant. I guess UC was really wanting to play big boy football when they ran from playing the likes of, Westview, Milan, etc. That's noteven considered big boy football. Thats just 3A schools. So before you toot your horn about big boy football; you might want to look at your schedule.