District 14A-Have The All District Team and MVP been picked yet

mrbigster

Look I respect LC and yes Wilkes is a geat player and deserving of the award. He got overlooked like Henry did last year. But to me this is going too far on this thread. The fact is LC has some work to do and they will be fine. Just keep working is all I can say.

I respect your post and none of this was directed toward you or the UC fan base in general, just a select few. Good luck to UC and I hope for an injury free game.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UCDIDITAGAIN is not from South Pitt and he has made plenty of statements about how UC can beat any 1A-3A team. UC fans in my workplace have stated the same thing to me on numerous occasions.

Well if Peabody wins then the 1A-2A statement would be true. But this is rare for us to have this type of team and after this season we will be back to normal level but still a good team.

There only reason UC got there in 2005 is because a senior from Mississippi just happened to make the move into UC. Yea its easy to replace 8 if you have 50 on the sidelines at a "TRUE" 1A school like UC.

Yall are jumping the wrong ones, what about ncs with a enrollment of less than 200 total kids and have sixty something on the sidelines.

Yall are jumping the wrong ones, what about ncs with a enrollment of less than 200 total kids and have sixty something on the sidelines.

According to falcon alum, if you drive through Nashville and see all the pretty lights and buildings, then every school in Nashville should be 6a. I guess tssaa should have some type of multiplier ( like in private schools) to your enrollment if you have a looking nice town.

According to falcon alum, if you drive through Nashville and see all the pretty lights and buildings, then every school in Nashville should be 6a. I guess tssaa should have some type of multiplier ( like in private schools) to your enrollment if you have a looking nice town.

It has nothing to do with how your town looks. It has something to do with the size and funding that a town like uc can get compared to others. Of course your town being nice has nothing to do with it genius.

Edited by faLConALUM

Your city has over 10,000 that's more than Milan, Trenton, and the list goes on and on. It's the biggest "true" 1A town in the state. I wish I could meet whoever counts your enrollment and sends it In to the TSSAA. It certainly can't be the brightest individual.

I think this is a worthless debate. Personally I could not care less about what anyone thinks about UC or how we are so successful lately. No one said a word until we started dominating these last two years. Now suddenly we do things that are wrong. I have one question. What if we moved up to 2A and dominated there as well? Would people be demanding we move up to 3A? I will tell you now that I have no doubt we would win the 2A title this year. We could play with the 3A elite. We simply have a great group of kids who have worked their butts off and deserve everything they have gotten. If it bothers anyone by me saying what I just said. I don't care. UC has put in the work and built a strong program and will be in the mix again next year. As far as this district crap goes. .......who cares? We are playing for the State Championship. I would trade every district award there is for the chance at a Gold Ball. Bigster I want to thank you for being such a sore loser and making this time for the Tornadoes one of your squall bag moments. Even after we beat LC 56-6 you tried to make like your team did something great. Who cares how many yards your best player had in that game? 56-6 says what our team did. So go ahead and make yourself feel better in some small way by having the district MVP on your team. He is very deserving and I congratulate him myself. But if you think that somehow lessens what UC has done as a team then you are delusional. That's all I am going to say about this I recommend that my fellow UC posters do the same. Let these haters hate and let's keep winning championships. BigSwo out.

I think this is a worthless debate. Personally I could not care less about what anyone thinks about UC or how we are so successful lately. No one said a word until we started dominating these last two years. Now suddenly we do things that are wrong. I have one question. What if we moved up to 2A and dominated there as well? Would people be demanding we move up to 3A? I will tell you now that I have no doubt we would win the 2A title this year. We could play with the 3A elite. We simply have a great group of kids who have worked their butts off and deserve everything they have gotten. If it bothers anyone by me saying what I just said. I don't care. UC has put in the work and built a strong program and will be in the mix again next year. As far as this district crap goes. .......who cares? We are playing for the State Championship. I would trade every district award there is for the chance at a Gold Ball. Bigster I want to thank you for being such a sore loser and making this time for the Tornadoes one of your squall bag moments. Even after we beat LC 56-6 you tried to make like your team did something great. Who cares how many yards your best player had in that game? 56-6 says what our team did. So go ahead and make yourself feel better in some small way by having the district MVP on your team. He is very deserving and I congratulate him myself. But if you think that somehow lessens what UC has done as a team then you are delusional. That's all I am going to say about this I recommend that my fellow UC posters do the same. Let these haters hate and let's keep winning championships. BigSwo out.

I am glad bigswo is out now I can sleep better knowing that he got his last word In. Yes, even when LC has beaten UC I still said stuff about it. If anyone of y'all really believe when y'all travel to these other 1A schools that UC actually belongs in 1A your delusional. Yes, UC would win 2A this year and that would be a first for them because like I previously stated most years when UC was in 2A y'all were very average.

Oh the true intelligence of lake county shining through in the alumni. Now you need to call state tn dept of education to voice your grievances about school enrollment numbers, how if effects state money given to schools for their enrollment numbers ( more kids you have=more money) and their ability to count students. If we deflate our numbers or get rid of "no athletes", we decrease school funding. If we decrease school funding, the system breaks down. To make it simple for you - less students enrolled is a bad thing. It must be a conspiracy against lake county or, maybe paranoia. Do you need medication? Do you hear voices In your head? Maybe you just hear tornado sirens haunting your dreams. I got riled up initially because mrbigster posting in UC / NCS thread about Wilkes. I have said in other posts he is a good back, and he is legit. Nothing at all negative said, in fact appreciative of the local support. This new thread got going strong and alumni silly comments, then questioning our intelligence about what we have heard/seen. Now I consider it simply amusing. I actually laugh about this thread and what the topic is about, falconalum comments, and his lack of attention to detail between comments and threads. Posters from non UC fan bases don't see the logic in his comments, because there is none. So, please for my amusement, please keep posting.

So to answer the question of the subject of this thread, they have not been officially announced due to UC and Trenton still playing. Next topic?

Oh the true intelligence of lake county shining through in the alumni. Now you need to call state tn dept of education to voice your grievances about school enrollment numbers, how if effects state money given to schools for their enrollment numbers ( more kids you have=more money) and their ability to count students. If we deflate our numbers or get rid of "no athletes", we decrease school funding. If we decrease school funding, the system breaks down. To make it simple for you - less students enrolled is a bad thing. It must be a conspiracy against lake county or, maybe paranoia. Do you need medication? Do you hear voices In your head? Maybe you just hear tornado sirens haunting your dreams. I got riled up initially because mrbigster posting in UC / NCS thread about Wilkes. I have said in other posts he is a good back, and he is legit. Nothing at all negative said, in fact appreciative of the local support. This new thread got going strong and alumni silly comments, then questioning our intelligence about what we have heard/seen. Now I consider it simply amusing. I actually laugh about this thread and what the topic is about, falconalum comments, and his lack of attention to detail between comments and threads. Posters from non UC fan bases don't see the logic in his comments, because there is none. So, please for my amusement, please keep posting.

So to answer the question of the subject of this thread, they have not been officially announced due to UC and Trenton still playing. Next topic?

I appreciate the book you wrote simply referring to me and to be honest I'm flattered to get under your skin like this. Also, the year the Lewis brothers came from South Fulton, I know for a fact that 2 female students, also from SF, were declined enrollment by UC, I know for a fact that you added a player from Mississippi in 05 and. Basketball player from Ohio this year. The question is, who was the private school playing last Friday? UC or NCS, I do not know who recruits more! Edited by faLConALUM