GCA 2015

gcapride

Didn't know what happened. just figured it would be hard to get eligible without something different.I know the people at central are scratching their heads.

A hardship possibility was mentioned.in one of the other posts, how is there a hardship when the full tuition is being paid in Division I?

Like you said about your scrimmage with Monterey, we have some tightening up to do. Looks like your Blue Devils are going to spoil a few plans for Region 2 A...that will be a Region to watch. TSSAA got it right in that one. EXTREMELY Competitive small school football!

should be a lot of good football in this region. Not many people giving us much of a chance, but that's okay. We'll see what we've really got this Friday when The King's Academy comes in.

A hardship possibility was mentioned.in one of the other posts, how is there a hardship when the full tuition is being paid in Division I?

Sounds to me like it would be more of a HARDSHIP to start paying tuition. His brother transferred to Grace last year so he probably got reduced tuition. Strange deal to say the least.Its really nothing more than taking advantage of the loopholes in the system. I doubt it will help in the long run. Ever hear of Robert Frost.

should be a lot of good football in this region. Not many people giving us much of a chance, but that's okay. We'll see what we've really got this Friday when The King's Academy comes in.

If you can run the ball and play good D you have a chance!The Harriman team i saw last yr COULD run the ball.The only handicap i saw was as usuall and i sound like a broken record-You have to change it up a little,HHS is very predictable and it cost you all the GB game and probably the CHS game as well.Those two wins would have been huge for HHS.I know you all are going to be huge up front and will have a good run game but you have to win a big game evry now and then.This could be the yr,we will see.I DO NOT COUNT YOU ALL OUT.Our region will beat all of us to death.All will be big up front and pound the ball.Look at the history of High School Champions,Passing teams(other than Charlie High and CAK)dont win championships running teams with great Defences do!

You need to start a Harriman thread.I think you will have more interested people than you think!Excuse us Pride for the interruption.Good luck to you both.

Edited by orngnblk

I've give you guys a chance all along but I could see it being anyone of 4 teams. Alot of good football to watch this season in this region.

Sounds to me like it would be more of a HARDSHIP to start paying tuition. His brother transferred to Grace last year so he probably got reduced tuition. Strange deal to say the least.Its really nothing more than taking advantage of the loopholes in the system. I doubt it will help in the long run. Ever hear of Robert Frost.

There's no hardship that's been granted and we don't offer reduced tuition. If you want to go down this path, you know I'm more than willing to walk that road. I know it's hard to believe that there are families that can afford to pay tuition for 2 students, but we've got an entire school full of families that can make that payment every month. We've got a few that pay for 5 to attend. Do the math on that bill.

If you have an opinion, state it. What you said in your post was an allegation that reduced tuition has been granted to a student and a hardship awarded to another student. All that I would ask is that if you have facts, state them. If you just want to sling mud, let's get in the mud puddle and get dirty.

There's no hardship that's been granted and we don't offer reduced tuition. If you want to go down this path, you know I'm more than willing to walk that road. I know it's hard to believe that there are families that can afford to pay tuition for 2 students, but we've got an entire school full of families that can make that payment every month. We've got a few that pay for 5 to attend. Do the math on that bill.

If you have an opinion, state it. What you said in your post was an allegation that reduced tuition has been granted to a student and a hardship awarded to another student. All that I would ask is that if you have facts, state them. If you just want to sling mud, let's get in the mud puddle and get dirty.

I just thought that if you had more than one kid attending,they reduced the admission. Not a mud slinging contest, just what I thought might have happened.

There's no hardship that's been granted. You are a private school hater, and that's fine. Hate away. Go spill your garbage elsewhere.

Don't think Indian hates private schools, just thinks they should play like opponents. Whats wrong with that.

I don't think I was very clear about the hardship thing,its not that I think it was a hardship for the family to pay the tuition, more of an inconvenience . What I thought may have happened was use the excuse that it was a hardship getting the 2 kids to different schools. As far as I know the family may have actually moved, As far as you guys having lots of money,a nut could figure that one out.