GCA 2015

gcapride

How did they manage a transfer from.a nearby school without sitting out, or hardship?

Pride,Hater or not this is a legitimate question.Silvey came from Catholic to GB and had to have a hardship or he couldnt play this yr,What is the difference.I am not getting on the bandwagon i have had this arguement before but i would like to know.Thx.

Pride,Hater or not this is a legitimate question.Silvey came from Catholic to GB and had to have a hardship or he couldnt play this yr,What is the difference.I am not getting on the bandwagon i have had this arguement before but i would like to know.Thx.

Kid transferred from a school that was outside the 25 mile radius. The whole story isn't known on here, and I don't think I'm the one to discuss all the details. I know that the young man was cleared by the TSSAA in full and declared eligible to play. Otherwise, he wouldn't be on the field. Probation isn't too far behind us to remember how aweful that was to take any chances.

I don't think I was very clear about the hardship thing,its not that I think it was a hardship for the family to pay the tuition, more of an inconvenience . What I thought may have happened was use the excuse that it was a hardship getting the 2 kids to different schools. As far as I know the family may have actually moved, As far as you guys having lots of money,a nut could figure that one out.

We are good. You've been to the GCA parking lot enough times to know that our people aren't loaded. Look at the cars we drive. You must have us confused with those private schools in west Knoxville.

Kid transferred from a school that was outside the 25 mile radius. The whole story isn't known on here, and I don't think I'm the one to discuss all the details. I know that the young man was cleared by the TSSAA in full and declared eligible to play. Otherwise, he wouldn't be on the field. Probation isn't too far behind us to remember how aweful that was to take any chances.

Good enough!

Just a simple question Pride from a dumb ole country boy.GCA does not give a family a discount for more than one child?Seems to me that would actually be reasonable,im sure its not cheap for one but two or three could be a bank breaker!Thx.

Made a couple of calls to confirm this. Every student at GCA pays the same tuition, regardless of the # of siblings that attend the Academy.

I am confused I thought the prior school was Knoxville Central.

Edited by Indian