GCA 2015

gcapride

Question pride,is the new QB the one who transferred in from Central i think his name is Kirby?If so how is he doing in your teams system?

Yes, that's the same kid. His brother came to GCA last year as an 8th grader. QB looked good in the passing leagues and he's got wheels, so I'd say he's fitting in well. QB from last year will be a big part of the offense. Kid can fly.

One a game? I'd be really disappointed if I paid my money and only saw one a game. I don't know if you can call them "trick plays" after all these years. Those type plays are run so often they are just another play in the playbook haha. I'm sure it makes it tough to prepare for the Rams.

One a game? I'd be really disappointed if I paid my money and only saw one a game. I don't know if you can call them "trick plays" after all these years. Those type plays are run so often they are just another play in the playbook haha. I'm sure it makes it tough to prepare for the Rams.

Aint tellin me nothing i dont know!LOL!!

There is a Qb waiting in the wings who has a great arm he's the youngest of 3 brothers and has been here since elementary. He's not super mobile but he's a better passer for sure. I'd like to see him get time but since he's not super mobile he may not. Last years Qb wants to play receiver so I hear.

There is a Qb waiting in the wings who has a great arm he's the youngest of 3 brothers and has been here since elementary. He's not super mobile but he's a better passer for sure. I'd like to see him get time but since he's not super mobile he may not. Last years Qb wants to play receiver so I hear.

I saw the kid your talking about at Maryville College that day of the 7 on 7 games and he did look good passing.