GCA 2015

gcapride

Pride, can you fill me in on how GCA looked in their first scrimmage, pros and cons, and who the opponent was?

Thanks!

GVK

From my previous post regarding the scrimmage with Clinton HS 4A. I know you are from CAK and you are too lazy to scroll back....LOL!

GCA beat Clinton tonight 3-2. Both QB's were no contact. It was a good thing for Thackerson (Clinton). He looked decent. WR's made him look really good. Good group of route runners. GCA did what they needed to do to win. Plenty of room for improvement. QB looked sharp, but missed a couple of easy throws, I know he would like to have back. Skill guys, geez, speed, speed, speed and power. It takes a lot to impress me, but those guys were good. Line looked solid. Defensive line killed it all night. DB's and LB's still need some work, but they are stacked and will figure it out. Good to see football back on the plastic grass. 3 more weeks and it's real.

From my previous post regarding the scrimmage with Clinton HS 4A. I know you are from CAK and you are too lazy to scroll back....LOL!

GCA beat Clinton tonight 3-2. Both QB's were no contact. It was a good thing for Thackerson (Clinton). He looked decent. WR's made him look really good. Good group of route runners. GCA did what they needed to do to win. Plenty of room for improvement. QB looked sharp, but missed a couple of easy throws, I know he would like to have back. Skill guys, geez, speed, speed, speed and power. It takes a lot to impress me, but those guys were good. Line looked solid. Defensive line killed it all night. DB's and LB's still need some work, but they are stacked and will figure it out. Good to see football back on the plastic grass. 3 more weeks and it's real.

Guilty as charged lol. In my defense, it is generally a little hard to get through all the bickering and get to the discussion of actual football, so I just cut to the chase. I apologize, just my style.

Sounds like GCA looked really good against a much bigger opponent. Sounds like speed is aplenty at GCA this year. Going to be fun here in a few weeks seeing CAK and GCA stack up.

Guilty as charged lol. In my defense, it is generally a little hard to get through all the bickering and get to the discussion of actual football, so I just cut to the chase. I apologize, just my style.

Sounds like GCA looked really good against a much bigger opponent. Sounds like speed is aplenty at GCA this year. Going to be fun here in a few weeks seeing CAK and GCA stack up.

I knew you would find the humor in that response. 8/28 will be tough on the Rams, hope we can provide a decent game for the Warriors.

I knew you would find the humor in that response. 8/28 will be tough on the Rams, hope we can provide a decent game for the Warriors.

I think it will be a tough game for both teams. GCA always gives CAK their toughest effort, a little like I see my Warriors always up for Alcoa. I expect this year to be fun between these 2 multiplied squads B)