12/02 @ 5PM Live webcast Father Ryan vs. Ravenwood vs Wilson C

StreetFan

The "Cats" are a force this year. I noticed that they have 8 extremely good wrestlers. When they face a full team of skilled wrestlers, they will give up many points.

I believe they have 7 starting Seniors? Time will tell. If Ryan is at full strength, this should be a wake up call !

Ryan will muscle out a double digit victory against Wilson Central, but will be dispatching with the wildcats via a make-shift lineup.  The current lineup is by no means the final end product that Coach Simp will unleash in February at the state tournament; it will however be a disciplined, battle-hardened group.  Bonus points are at play here.  Either way good barometer as to where the xollective teams and individuals are at this early juncture in the season.

Btw excuse the ignorance; but anyone out there at the Ryan C-ville match, why did Clarksville give up so many forfeits (why make the trip, and not give JV guys quality matches from the outside looking in Coach Badon missed a good opportunity to provide his guys w/ mat time)?

The "Cats" are a force this year. I noticed that they have 8 extremely good wrestlers. When they face a full team of skilled wrestlers, they will give up many points.

I believe they have 7 starting Seniors? Time will tell. If Ryan is at full strength, this should be a wake up call !

If Sunday was any indication look for FR to wrestle 4 or 5 backups against WC.  This would not be the 1st time that Pat Simpson has wrestled a big dual and used several JV kids.  It only gets the JV kids better while his starters work to get over sickness & injuries. You will not see him use anything as an excuse if the Irish go down.

Edited by cbg

If Sunday was any indication look for FR to wrestle 4 or 5 backups against WC.  This would not be the 1st time that Pat Simpson has wrestled a big dual and used several JV kids.  It only gets the JV kids better while his starters work to get over sickness & injuries. You will not see him use anything as an excuse if the Irish go down.

No excuses a few years back as they fell to Blackman, but ultimately came back to take another Ryan state championship. WC pulls one out with afew unexpected bonus points and keeping it close in few mismatches... WC by 5 now but with a complete and healthy Ryan lineup in February, could get ugly.

No excuses a few years back as they fell to Blackman, but ultimately came back to take another Ryan state championship. WC pulls one out with afew unexpected bonus points and keeping it close in few mismatches... WC by 5 now but with a complete and healthy Ryan lineup in February, could get ugly.

Your comments truly crack me up Sommers.

Wilson central is not nearly as high of a caliber team as father Ryan has established. I see Ryan wins by at least 10

• Upvote 1