UNION CITY 2015

JDOGG80

I'm sure they will with all that money floating around ,a lot of 4A schools don't have the huxury like Union city does.

Alright. Bigster I'm gonna take that a little personal. If you only knew the truth you would be embarrassed by what you just assumed. The vast majority of the parents of the kids who attend UC are blue collar type people. We live check to check. Some of us day to day. So the assumption that UC is full of wealthy people is ludicrous. I'm not saying that we don't have some very generous boosters because we do. We are fortunate to have them. I remember going down to LC in high school and being envious of those facilities. We thought it must have been from the Championship team that was there a few years before. You sir are just about to wear out your welcome around here. I truly hope you have your change in your approach. Even fans of other schools are asking you to stop. So it's your call. You will be ignored if not.

JDOGG welcome back. I'm ready for some pad poppin. I agree with your response to Bigster about how we will perform this year. I've already stated that it won't be like last year but more like 20013. He won't listen. As far as the Pa. trip. I don't know.

I agree 2013 we lost a bunch of starters but after game one look what happened we shocked a lot of people. We may be losing starters from last year but we have the talent to run deep into the season. Our o-line and d-line may not have the beef like we use to have but I bet they have the heart and ability to knock people around. The speed is still there in the backfield.

Alright. Bigster I'm gonna take that a little personal. If you only knew the truth you would be embarrassed by what you just assumed. The vast majority of the parents of the kids who attend UC are blue collar type people. We live check to check. Some of us day to day. So the assumption that UC is full of wealthy people is ludicrous. I'm not saying that we don't have some very generous boosters because we do. We are fortunate to have them. I remember going down to LC in high school and being envious of those facilities. We thought it must have been from the Championship team that was there a few years before. You sir are just about to wear out your welcome around here. I truly hope you have your change in your approach. Even fans of other schools are asking you to stop. So it's your call. You will be ignored if not.

Now we must be getting mixed signals.You are saying even fans from other schools are asking me to stop but yet I was invited,as you can see above to come join the West Carrol threads to liven it up a little.I'll admit,by reading ,it does remind me of a funeral parlor I can remember last year I believe after a lot of our jabbing back and forth,some fellow posters came to our thread and said we were something else and loved coming to our thread.Just gotta keep things lively.Like a marriage.Just have to work on it to keep it from being boring..Can't wait to see those 65 Twister football players and 90 band members .

Edited by mrbigster

You know those UC fans aren't going to ignore me.

So I guess what you are saying is that the West Carrol Thread is boring and needs a little spice added to the mix.I guess I can liven things up a bit since we play and are going to thump the West Carrol pigeons

no WC thread. we have a 7-A thread. just thought you might enjoy talking about another team besides UC?

Thump us? Thats cute. Like last year huh?

no WC thread. we have a 7-A thread. just thought you might enjoy talking about another team besides UC?

Thump us? Thats cute. Like last year huh?

Just looked up a West Carrol thread and had to go to the 3rd page to find it.About the Huntingdon scrimmage.No wonder you want me to come on board..So unless I overlooked it,I'll just start me a Lake Co thread and hope You,Swo,UC did it again  etc sabotage it.

Going down to Dburg tonight to watch my Tornadoes knock heads with the Trojans. Also get a chance to see some other teams go at it to get a little warm up before the season starts. I'm curious to see how things play out. I'm sure Dburg will not be caught by surprise like they seemed to be last year. Go Tornadoes

Was very Impressed with my Tornadoes tonight. They beat the Trojans 14-7 in true UC fashion by grinding the clock and scoring with 1:20 to go. Dburg was big and physical. We were out maned in that respect but our boys fought hard and pulled it off. Not as dominating as last year and we barely opened the playbook. Overall I would say we need to improve on silly penalties and get more fluid with the offense. Outside of one busted play on defense. We did outstanding. Go Tornadoes