East TN vs West Tn

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Alcoa set offensive football back 20 years with the offense they ran against CPA. That was all on Rankin and his assistant coaches.

Actually I should say most of the time, Alcoa lost because of the one dimensional offense they run period, CPA was the better team, Maryville has repeatedly beat more athletic teams then they are, slice it how ever you want but every now and then you get a team that schemes or has that one player that takes them over the top but it still remains teams that are fundamentally sound win more then they lose to more athletic teams.

What fools will see is seen in their eyes only, you know the bottom line is simple, Fulton, West and Maryville beat the best that Mid and West had to offer, one can say if this and if that well I can assure you if Fulton plays their best game things would have been different, every game as things that could have went different to make the out come different, AGAIN BOTTOM LINE THE EASTS WON THE BIG ONES, PERIOD.make excuses all you want the facts are the facts, the East has won more championship's in the big boys game then the west, better coaching and more discipline teams ALWAYS beat athletic teams.

So as you watched the Trezevant vs Fulton game, at what point did you figure that Fulton was better coached and more disciplined? At what point did the guys from North Memphis not prove that they were the most disciplined team on the field. Is it the Memphis bias? Did Trezevant lose composer at any point being down 22-0 early. Did I they fight back? Did they have lots of penalties? Did the coaches expose Fultons weaknesses? Eager to hear......

People.. no need to argue with the East....They are in the comfort zone....they will put a lower division championship team on the schedule that plays a weak schedule and that helps their strength of schedule....example...Marivul and West play in the same district....they play the same weak schedule...West never beats Marivil and they are comfortable with that because they are finally champions now.... Marivil will play Alcoa ..who got their code cracked...but they usually win the district...when Marivul scrimmaged Ensworth...they got run outta Vanderbilt Stadium...so they left that team alone lol...just sayin...And Fulton...not impressed at all they had everyone thinking they had this high powered offense beating those weaklings on their schedule by as much as 70 pts...really??and got to the finals and struggled in the redzone and posted a season low 29 and couldn't put up but 18 on Carter...just sayin....they know it...they would not make it in the middle or west...they play one team from those areas 1 time a year after a season of scrimmaging....

So as you watched the Trezevant vs Fulton game, at what point did you figure that Fulton was better coached and more disciplined? At what point did the guys from North Memphis not prove that they were the most disciplined team on the field. Is it the Memphis bias? Did Trezevant lose composer at any point being down 22-0 early. Did I they fight back? Did they have lots of penalties? Did the coaches expose Fultons weaknesses? Eager to hear......

BTW never said Trez was not dis, I actually thought those two teams some what mirrored each other and I as many believe when Fulton lines up against Maryville next year they will be exposed in a bunch of areas on the football field, Glad Fulton won but that game ways about the ugliest of the entire weekend, neither of those two teams looked to be very sharp, good football players most certainly but sharp in execution not even close compared to the others but really can anyone say nine or ten fumbles resembles a good fundamental team?

BTW never said Trez was not dis, I actually thought those two teams some what mirrored each other and I as many believe when Fulton lines up against Maryville next year they will be exposed in a bunch of areas on the football field, Glad Fulton won but that game ways about the ugliest of the entire weekend, neither of those two teams looked to be very sharp, good football players most certainly but sharp in execution not even close compared to the others but really can anyone say nine or ten fumbles resembles a good fundamental team?

My question is to based on what you originally said. Which team, to you, was more DISCIPLINED and which one had better COACHING?

People.. no need to argue with the East....They are in the comfort zone....they will put a lower division championship team on the schedule that plays a weak schedule and that helps their strength of schedule....example...Marivul and West play in the same district....they play the same weak schedule...West never beats Marivil and they are comfortable with that because they are finally champions now.... Marivil will play Alcoa ..who got their code cracked...but they usually win the district...when Marivul scrimmaged Ensworth...they got run outta Vanderbilt Stadium...so they left that team alone lol...just sayin...And Fulton...not impressed at all they had everyone thinking they had this high powered offense beating those weaklings on their schedule by as much as 70 pts...really??and got to the finals and struggled in the redzone and posted a season low 29 and couldn't put up but 18 on Carter...just sayin....they know it...they would not make it in the middle or west...they play one team from those areas 1 time a year after a season of scrimmaging....

The thing is .... every team you justentioned in the above post.... would beat your team. All would probably mercy rule your team except Carter. But they would still beat you. And I know your going to fire back something bout they would beat my team too and we play little boy football only being in 3a. It's ok. I'm not running my mouth saying my team is world beaters although our trophy case isn't exactly empty like ooltewah's!!!

well in the game you are asking about I answered, they were much the same, neither one very impressive for state championship caliber, JMO, the most discipline teams were Ensworth, Maryville, Ravenwood, West, MBA, CPA. I guess if a game looks as ugly as the 4A game did.

As far as the best coached team in the 4A game I think you would have to say neither looked to be that crisp team executing to a high level, now maybe that was for one game or maybe that is part of their game but the facts are they looked to be much equal in coaching and execution.

As far as the others

Maryville had the better coaching they made adjustments after Ravenwoods hey makers and Ravenwood was not able to adapt (great game)

West ran their game plan to perfection and Hillsboro could not run theirs  (rain or whatever)

Fulton capitalized on very bad ball security for Trez and really neither team done anything impressive

CPA was very sharp and discipline in their game plan and executed when Alcoa didn't

Marion County was just out matched PERIOD.

and it was much the same in 1A UC was way to talented

And you continue to ride the jocks of the Middle and West TN teams because down there in upper "North Georgia" you guys can't seem to get it done. I won't lie. I have had you guys pegged all year to represent the East in 5A. Then I saw how you struggled with a lower tier DB team. That is where the OWLS got exposed for who they really were. I took it as you guys having an off night. Every team has them! Then I saw what Rhea County did to you guys. Obliterated is an understatement. We beat the teams the TSSAA said we had to. We beat the teams that were drawn out of a hat. We beat 5 teams in the playoffs. We won our third consecutive gold ball. You were ousted in round 2. Same old song and dance. You ride those jocks because the OWLS can't get by the teams in the East. Guess what? You would never represent the West either!

#PREZIDENTJOCKRIDEROFBIGBOYFOOTBALL

And you continue to ride the jocks of the Middle and West TN teams because down there in upper "North Georgia" you guys can't seem to get it done. I won't lie. I have had you guys pegged all year to represent the East in 5A. Then I saw how you struggled with a lower tier DB team. That is where the OWLS got exposed for who they really were. I took it as you guys having an off night. Every team has them! Then I saw what Rhea County did to you guys. Obliterated is an understatement. We beat the teams the TSSAA said we had to. We beat the teams that were drawn out of a hat. We beat 5 teams in the playoffs. We won our third consecutive gold ball. You were ousted in round 2. Same old song and dance. You ride those jocks because the OWLS can't get by the teams in the East. Guess what? You would never represent the West either!

#PREZIDENTJOCKRIDEROFBIGBOYFOOTBALL

go work on your red zone offense...find a signal caller that can throw...get a new defense that can stop the run....and maybe you can score 70 in the game that matters...let's see will you reload...you losing alot...thats why the 6a champs are adding you to their cupcake schedule!! :mrgreen: #LOP