Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Should be an interesting freshman game with Hendersonville at Gallatin next week.

Congrats to Hendersonville. After playing back to back games against these 2 I'm going to say Gallatin is going to have to,and should be able to, complete several passes to win this game. Mondo, the fumble at our 2 yard line and yalls onside recovery that led to the TD right before half was a killer for us. Fumbles and penalties have absolutely destroyed any hope for our team the last 2 weeks. Both Gallatin and Hendersonville have really good teams and it should be a great game between the 2.

This weeks games are the 4 Sumner County teams against each other as Metro has their bye week. So we have 2 games.

Gallatin at Hendersonville

SC at Beech

For all intents and purposes Hendersonville can lock up the region with a win over Gallatin since Hville closes the season with games against Glencliff and HL.

Beech is playing to setup the week 10 matchup vs Hillsboro for the 2 seed.

Gallatin has to find a way to get back on track. A playoff berth is still a realm of possibility but they must win 2 of the final 3 games.

SC played perhaps their best game of the season a week ago against Gallatin and lost their QB and another RB.

You can go ahead and hang it up for Gallatin. Hville could honestly pick the score it looks like. Let's at least not give up like they did against Beech. With Hville, a good Hillsboro and Cane Ridge coming up, looks like Gallatin has 3 games left before it's basketball season.

I didn't give up on your teams and I'm not about to begin now. The first half this season against HC and Beech also remind me of the first half against Canton McKinnley. You have to stand behind and support the team. I did for you and I'll do it for them.

This weeks games are the 4 Sumner County teams against each other as Metro has their bye week. So we have 2 games.

Gallatin at Hendersonville

SC at Beech

For all intents and purposes Hendersonville can lock up the region with a win over Gallatin since Hville closes the season with games against Glencliff and HL.

Beech is playing to setup the week 10 matchup vs Hillsboro for the 2 seed.

Gallatin has to find a way to get back on track. A playoff berth is still a realm of possibility but they must win 2 of the final 3 games.

SC played perhaps their best game of the season a week ago against Gallatin and lost their QB and another RB.

HVille can't lock up the region unless Hillsboro loses another game. If Hillsboro wins out, they win the region based on their H2H win vs Hville

HVille can't lock up the region unless Hillsboro loses another game. If Hillsboro wins out, they win the region based on their H2H win vs Hville

No disrespect intended. You are correct that Hillsboro holds the tiebreaker over Hville but I think they have the easier path to the title.

Edited by wave88

No disrespect intended. You are correct that Hillsboro holds the tiebreaker over Hville but I think they have the easier path to the title.

I agree.. Hillsboro has HL, @Gallatin, @Beech.. Neither of those away games will be easy but Hillsboro presents tough matchups for both with their team speed and passing game