Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

I think everybody on here wants to compare these guys to mine & other guy's years.... Why? I want them to do BETTER than we did. Go further. But certain things, and attitudes need to change. Some of you guys are clearly showing that mediocrity is okay.

There were people like you on here saying the same things when you played. Just saying. You seem to have great passion for the Wave. What position did you play?

I think everybody on here wants to compare these guys to mine & other guy's years.... Why? I want them to do BETTER than we did. Go further. But certain things, and attitudes need to change. Some of you guys are clearly showing that mediocrity is okay.

What would you do that is not being done?

I see beech beating hillsboro. Beech is doing really well rn and will be hard to stop moving forward

Definitely depends on which Hillsboro team shows up.. The one who destroyed you guys or the one that lost to CR. Jekyll and Hyde team no doubt. Is Beech one dimensional with the run game or can they at least throw it around a little?

Edited by HighLife

Definitely depends on which Hillsboro team shows up.. The one who destroyed you guys or the one that lost to CR. Jekyll and Hyde team no doubt. Is Beech one dimensional with the run game or can they at least throw it around a little?

They can throw it a little. They have one really good receiver. He has some sped and height.

My position honestly does not matter or pertain to anything. I did start every game. Why is it that only ONLY 4 years ago, we had no losses to the cross town rival. Now, we are their little red headed stepchild. I'm sorry if you disagree, but I 100% believe that Lassiter would not have losses to Hartsville, Portland, and any more than 1 to SC. May not have a title, but those are games he didn't lose. The pride for playing for the Green Wave doesn't seem to be as prevalent.

Edited by thegreatone36

My position honestly does not matter or pertain to anything. I did start every game. Why is it that only ONLY 4 years ago, we had no losses to the cross town rival. Now, we are their little red headed stepchild. I'm sorry if you disagree, but I 100% believe that Lassiter would not have losses to Hartsville, Portland, and any more than 1 to SC. May not have a title, but those are games he didn't lose. The pride for playing for the Green Wave doesn't seem to be as prevalent.

Now Lassiter is a good coach. Where were you 4 years ago when people wanted him fired for losing to Hendersonville. You are showing no pride sir.

You can go ahead and hang it up for Gallatin. Hville could honestly pick the score it looks like. Let's at least not give up like they did against Beech. With Hville, a good Hillsboro and Cane Ridge coming up, looks like Gallatin has 3 games left before it's basketball season.

how will Gallatin do in basketball. Who are there starters. Who wins district in basketball. Lol