Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

3 players dont make a whole team. The bison got beat in every phase of the game. I actually hope we see beech again. So we can beat them again. You lost to a mediocre rossview. And you've been against us every game this year. I dont take anything you say towards hendersonville seriously.

Edited by CommandoFan81

This weeks games are the 4 Sumner County teams against each other as Metro has their bye week. So we have 2 games.

Gallatin at Hendersonville

SC at Beech

For all intents and purposes Hendersonville can lock up the region with a win over Gallatin since Hville closes the season with games against Glencliff and HL.

Beech is playing to setup the week 10 matchup vs Hillsboro for the 2 seed.

Gallatin has to find a way to get back on track. A playoff berth is still a realm of possibility but they must win 2 of the final 3 games.

SC played perhaps their best game of the season a week ago against Gallatin and lost their QB and another RB.

This looks like easy picks to me. Beech and Hendersonville both win big. I believe both of these teams are better than their opponents in EVERY aspect of the game.

Only thing that I will say we have an advantage is that Mason is still IMO the best back in the region. No matter the score, that guy still gets his yards. Needs to hold ball just a little tighter sometimes.

The kid is a beast running the ball! Heck he did not practice all last week and played hurt and still had almost 170 yards rushing against Beech.