Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Now Lassiter is a good coach. Where were you 4 years ago when people wanted him fired for losing to Hendersonville. You are showing no pride sir.

Where was I 4 years ago? Wow. I was never one of those people that said he needed to be fired. He was never fired anyways. But seriously? One loss to Hendersonville? Even though we crushed them in the regular season compares to the mess that they have going on over there now? You are truly delusional if you don't think there is issues over there. For the millionth time. If you are cool with being the laughing stock of Sumner County, then go right ahead and keep on acting like there isn't any issues over there. Even though there are OTHER fan bases saying that they see how horrible this program has become. This isn't Green Wave football that's being shown on the field. Win the next two out of three and prove me wrong. Until then, I think my points will be proven when they most likely get their butts handed to them for the rest of 2015. Edited by thegreatone36

My position honestly does not matter or pertain to anything. I did start every game. Why is it that only ONLY 4 years ago, we had no losses to the cross town rival. Now, we are their little red headed stepchild. I'm sorry if you disagree, but I 100% believe that Lassiter would not have losses to Hartsville, Portland, and any more than 1 to SC. May not have a title, but those are games he didn't lose. The pride for playing for the Green Wave doesn't seem to be as prevalent.

We didn't play a crosstown rival enough back then to get a fair judgement. However, we did play an in county rival down the road and his record was no where near what his predecessors were versus that team. There were a few 4-6 teams under Lassiter just to be fair. Many thought those losses were just as egregious. To Williams credit the personal foul situation is much better after his first year. There was a lot of player discipline issues in Lassiter's later years. He coached a long time at Gallatin and he won more than he lost to his credit.

We didn't play a crosstown rival enough back then to get a fair judgement. However, we did play an in county rival down the road and his record was no where near what his predecessors were versus that team. There were a few 4-6 teams under Lassiter just to be fair. Many thought those losses were just as egregious. To Williams credit the personal foul situation is much better after his first year. There was a lot of player discipline issues in Lassiter's later years. He coached a long time at Gallatin and he won more than he lost to his credit.

didn't play the crosstown rival enough? Played them 3 times, came away with 3 wins. None of which were all that competitive. If Gallatin can atleast be competitive in their losses, it would feel somewhat better. But these guys don't even look like they belong on the same field with some of these teams.

didn't play the crosstown rival enough? Played them 3 times, came away with 3 wins. None of which were all that competitive. If Gallatin can atleast be competitive in their losses, it would feel somewhat better. But these guys don't even look like they belong on the same field with some of these teams.

I hear what your saying but I could say the same for some of the Lassiter era losses. You have to be fair.

Where was I 4 years ago? Wow. I was never one of those people that said he needed to be fired. He was never fired anyways. But seriously? One loss to Hendersonville? Even though we crushed them in the regular season compares to the mess that they have going on over there now? You are truly delusional if you don't think there is issues over there. For the millionth time. If you are cool with being the laughing stock of Sumner County, then go right ahead and keep on acting like there isn't any issues over there. Even though there are OTHER fan bases saying that they see how horrible this program has become. This isn't Green Wave football that's being shown on the field. Win the next two out of three and prove me wrong. Until then, I think my points will be proven when they most likely get their butts handed to them for the rest of 2015.

I'm a fan of Jim Barron, Calvin Short, Jerry Joslin, Robert Lassiter, and Mark Williams. I am because I am a fan of Green Wave football. I am a fan of 1978, 1989, 1992 and now and forever. I was a fan of you in your playing days. I am not a fan of this mockery of the program spouted for all to see and this is as big of the problem externally as anything you believe happening internally. The program is bigger than you, me and anyone here with an opinion. It is over 100 years of tradition and still pride remains. Green Wave Pride is not measured with simply wins and loses but, in the hearts and minds of those who learn it's discipline, respect, responsibility, caring, citizenship and choose to accept and challenge the burdens of winning and losing not only on the field of play but in life. Green Wave Pride is forged in those defining moments. This is a young team still learning and coaches striving to put together that product that can be successful. It takes a village... a town... a community that is staked in Pride. You must be a part of it's success and at times defeat if you claim to have GREEN WAVE PRIDE.

Edited by TheRealTruth