Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

you still living in 80s. Us young guns have taken over

Hate to break this to you, but in my years, we were 3-0 vs SC. We never even got excited to play you guys, nor was it a rivalry at all then. We played teams from the Boro' then and did well. Not 2A schools and Metro schools. Not living in the 80's either. Only know that we played tougher competition, preseason and regular, and still fared well. Edited by thegreatone36

Wow. You are one of the more respectful posters from Station Camp. Gallatin had their troubles to on snaps going over the quarterback's head especially on the first two series. Gallatin's defense was excellent. Station Camp does have good size and speed.

Concerning the side notes:

1. That slighted comment holds no weight now or ever.

2. I didn't see but maybe one potential block in the back. I could also say that there were several SC kids hitting after the whistle. Regardless, they are referees at a freshman game. Bad calls or no calls happen all the time.

Good luck to ya'll as well-

When 14 year old players ask their coach why the refs come over and question the roster and the coach has to tell them that Gallatin has been doing that for 5 straight years now, then yes it does hold weight! I had to explain to my son why GHS does that. See so far thats the only team we've played that our roster has been questioned.

14 penalties called on us while 4 on Gallatin. Gallatin should have been called for at least 5 block in the backs. Pass interference when you grab a jersey and it extends at least a foot off his body and he barely misses the pass. Illegal hands to the face numerous of times against our o-line and another 2 or more late hits. The false start they called on us when our tackle moved was caused by 2 of your lineman jumping off side. Like I stated the lack of the ref (linesmen) on our side that refused to call a fair game didn't cost us a win. But 14-4 on penalties was ridiculous. I'm not saying the 14 was wrong except for the one false start but if your going to call/ref a tight game do it equally. I give Gallatin credit cause they are a good team but we we really hurt ourself with all the turnovers making this a closer game. We do have some speed but it's vertically and not sideline to sideline. The offense we run makes that a disadvantage. That is more turnovers than all our previous games combined. Once again good luck to Gallatin in their remaining games.

A little late on this. No Gallatin coach would question the roster. They know the rosters. The head freshman coach is in his first year. Coach Wynn coached freshman before that and was at SC before Gallatin. I think you misinterpreted something. No harm and it does not hold any weight. Not sure what you feel you had to explain to your son but, it is only perception of what you believe is true. Good luck and God bless.