Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

That's a tremendous list. How about how bad the Muppets were last night. I set the DVR to record the series but after 15 minutes I deleted the show and series. I guess I'm getting too old. Wait is getting too old a banned topic as well.

Really? C'mon, man. Put yourself in Kermit's webbed shoes before you say something like that. I'm gonna have to ask you to cut it out

Taboo topics include Glencliff and the player in question in the video, Gallatin and the void of recent championships and living in the past, Hendersonville and their lack of any championship in football, Beech and any reference to Hurd not being the greatest football player ever, Hillsboro and them having athletes everywhere and not worthy of a ranking, Hunters Lane and the state of their football program in general and Station Camp avoid their mascot, school in a floodplain, student section, lack of any championship in any sport, daddy's SUV, any poster who cannot spell, the Long Hollow Market, the new high school that is to be built, those rainbow Doritos, and Bizon best in all sportz. Those are all banned topics. Enjoy anything else.

And most of all, never pick your school to beat another school

Gallatin freshman win versus Station Camp 41-13

when you turn the ball over 5 times and get flagged 14 times you are going to get a loss to an average team. You do that with a good team then you get beat bad (41-13). 2 side notes-

1) Gallatin coaches once again questioning eligibility for SC players before game started.

2) not that this cost SC their loss but GHS constantly got away with blocking in the back that resulted in 2 long TD runs and several more that resulted in 10-20 yard gains. Hey keep doing it if the refs aren't going to call it! I would!anyway, like I stated, that wouldn't have changed the outcome as far as the win/loss column but would have made for a better game. Gallatin has a good team. Good luck the rest of the season to y'all and congrats on the big win. Good to see rival friends and families getting together after the game.

Edited by SCBisondad

when you turn the ball over 5 times and get flagged 14 times you are going to get a loss to an average team. You do that with a good team then you get beat bad (41-13). 2 side notes-

1) Gallatin coaches once again questioning eligibility for SC players before game started.

2) not that this cost SC their loss but GHS constantly got away with blocking in the back that resulted in 2 long TD runs and several more that resulted in 10-20 yard gains. Hey keep doing it if the refs aren't going to call it! I would!anyway, like I stated, that wouldn't have changed the outcome as far as the win/loss column but would have made for a better game. Gallatin has a good team. Good luck the rest of the season to y'all and congrats on the big win. Good to see rival friends and families getting together after the game.

Wow. You are one of the more respectful posters from Station Camp. Gallatin had their troubles to on snaps going over the quarterback's head especially on the first two series. Gallatin's defense was excellent. Station Camp does have good size and speed.

Concerning the side notes:

1. That slighted comment holds no weight now or ever.

2. I didn't see but maybe one potential block in the back. I could also say that there were several SC kids hitting after the whistle. Regardless, they are referees at a freshman game. Bad calls or no calls happen all the time.

Good luck to ya'll as well.

Edited by TheRealTruth

Wow. You are one of the more respectful posters from Station Camp. Gallatin had their troubles to on snaps going over the quarterback's head especially on the first two series. Gallatin's defense was excellent. Station Camp does have good size and speed.

Concerning the side notes:

1. That slighted comment holds no weight now or ever.

2. I didn't see but maybe one potential block in the back. I could also say that there were several SC kids hitting after the whistle. Regardless, they are referees at a freshman game. Bad calls or no calls happen all the time.

Good luck to ya'll as well-When 14 year old players ask their coach why the refs come over and question the roster and the coach has to tell them that Gallatin has been doing that for 5 straight years now, then yes it does hold weight! I had to explain to my son why GHS does that. See so far thats the only team we've played that our roster has been questioned.

14 penalties called on us while 4 on Gallatin. Gallatin should have been called for at least 5 block in the backs. Pass interference when you grab a jersey and it extends at least a foot off his body and he barely misses the pass. Illegal hands to the face numerous of times against our o-line and another 2 or more late hits. The false start they called on us when our tackle moved was caused by 2 of your lineman jumping off side. Like I stated the lack of the ref (linesmen) on our side that refused to call a fair game didn't cost us a win. But 14-4 on penalties was ridiculous. I'm not saying the 14 was wrong except for the one false start but if your going to call/ref a tight game do it equally. I give Gallatin credit cause they are a good team but we we really hurt ourself with all the turnovers making this a closer game. We do have some speed but it's vertically and not sideline to sideline. The offense we run makes that a disadvantage. That is more turnovers than all our previous games combined. Once again good luck to Gallatin in their remaining games.

Edited by SCBisondad

Does not matter where you go to play as long as you do not have an athletic record at the varsity level. In other words, a middle schooler can go any where they want. I heard Gallatin was dominant most of the game.

I guess the questioning starts at the Freshmen level now. Yes Gallatin dominated the game. It's hard to get going when you're flagged 14 times and turn the ball over that many times especially when you give them a short field. GWave1, what's the latest with the new school coming in? Do they already know what the zoning is gone to be? I live in Creekside Subdivision off of Long Hollow so I'm thinking we might get zoned for it. I know it won't effect my 14 year old( he might get the choice to choose) but I got 2 younger ones that it cold affect.