Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Just because one young poster insinuated a coaching change does not mean that is a serious topic. Hopefully, the only change will be winning more games next year.

If it's not a serious topic, be prepared for more of the same results. Funny you think that people in town don't think anything about it. I may know people close to the program like you do. Hilarious that you even think people in Gallatin are content with getting smashed every week. Cause they're not. Some of the season ticket holders that had tickets for years have given their tickets elsewhere. And good luck getting the same great support from the QB club with the team looking so pitiful. And for some reason you think they will sprinkle some magical pixy dust and everything will be different next year? Get real, brother. You can't keep doing the same things and expect a huge change. By the way, keep in mind I have never specified exactly "who" or "what" needed change in that program. Edited by thegreatone36

If it's not a serious topic, be prepared for more of the same results. Funny you think that people in town don't think anything about it. I may know people close to the program like you do. Hilarious that you even think people in Gallatin are content with getting smashed every week. Cause they're not. Some of the season ticket holders that had tickets for years have given their tickets elsewhere. And good luck getting the same great support from the QB club with the team looking so pitiful. And for some reason you think they will sprinkle some magical pixy dust and everything will be different next year? Get real, brother. You can't keep doing the same things and expect a huge change. By the way, keep in mind I have never specified exactly "who" or "what" needed change in that program.

I don't know that it's a serious topic, but anytime a program like Gallatin struggles, it will be brought up.

If it's not a serious topic, be prepared for more of the same results. Funny you think that people in town don't think anything about it. I may know people close to the program like you do. Hilarious that you even think people in Gallatin are content with getting smashed every week. Cause they're not. Some of the season ticket holders that had tickets for years have given their tickets elsewhere. And good luck getting the same great support from the QB club with the team looking so pitiful. And for some reason you think they will sprinkle some magical pixy dust and everything will be different next year? Get real, brother. You can't keep doing the same things and expect a huge change. By the way, keep in mind I have never specified exactly "who" or "what" needed change in that program.

I don't believe anyone is content with the current results. I did say it was insinuated. You were the only one who knows what you meant by "change in the program ". I don't care who you speak to in the program or what player you know but being a former player in some capacity a few years ago does not make an expert, just another frustrated fan. I feel your pain.

Edited by TheRealTruth

I'm not the know it all expert to fix this thing, I know that. Just don't want people to perceive that this program is all excited about next season, or that everybody seems so content and at ease with this mess of a season. Fans should be sick to their stomachs with how poor they look. I look on social media and see people acting like we had won a championship because we had a lead on a team in the first quarter Friday.

Edited by thegreatone36

I'm not the know it all expert to fix this thing, I know that. Just don't want people to perceive that this program is all excited about next season, or that everybody seems so content and at ease with this mess of a season. Fans should be sick to their stomachs with how poor they look. I look on social media and see people acting like we had won a championship because we had a lead on a team in the first quarter Friday.

Ok, I'll ask... Admittedly, you don't have all the answers, but where do you think changes should start?