Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

I'm not the know it all expert to fix this thing, I know that. Just don't want people to perceive that this program is all excited about next season, or that everybody seems so content and at ease with this mess of a season. Fans should be sick to their stomachs with how poor they look. I look on social media and see people acting like we had won a championship because we had a lead on a team in the first quarter Friday.

I know the fans, coaches, and players are not happy about this season and how it has turned out. Nobody here wants to go 4-6 or 5-5. Everybody wants to win.

It's a different situation in Gallatin, unlike MJ you all actually have talent, speed, playmakers. The only problem I can see here is coaching, where as MJ is just destined for failure fielding 100 Caucasians.

This statement is more perception than the truth. The demographics for that matter are not even that drastically different. Edited by TheRealTruth

I know the fans, coaches, and players are not happy about this season and how it has turned out. Nobody here wants to go 4-6 or 5-5. Everybody wants to win.

Al Golden and the Miami Hurricanes may have been frustrated that they weren't winning games these past couple years, but it still didn't change the fact that they still got smacked 59-0 Saturday.