Combined rankings

MatWiz

Keep it clean fellas. Truly no need for the owners of opinions to be declared as idiots. Should someone think that someone else's opinions are idiotic, that's fine. But it doesn't make their owner an idiot. Semantics?.....maybe, but courtesy and decency should prevail.

I personally enjoy IMMENSELY the rankings and handicapping that transpires on this board. What I would really like to see, though, is an off the record agreement for the D1 AAA and the D2 dual state champions to wrestle in an "exhibition" match at the end of the state individual tournament. The politics and the logistics will likely never allow it to happen, but who wouldn't have wanted to see Baylor wrestle Cleveland at the end of last year? Or Christian Bros and Cleveland in '13. Everybody keeps their championships.....just one more match for the kids.

Or as far as that goes, even include a second exhibition for the individual champs. Much more difficult to pull off.

Fantasyland, yes. But why not? it's Christmas!!

rlwest40- The rankings have been changed to reflect the schools each kid is from, i did this from memory and will double check later but i am pretty sure these are correct.

ScottOsters- Wouldn't that be great? i think what would be awesome is to get a sponsor of the dual and hold it in Chattanooga. Division 1 state champs vs Division 2 state champs. The sponsor could buy singlets for each team or t-shirts and that would unify the team. It is a great idea and would be a real crowd drawing match. However, it would be very hard to get everyone to participate bu if someone got it going I'm sure it would get the ball rolling. 

reported from his family. Seems recent to them apparently, interesting which sport he chooses at the next level?T

They last wrestled when Chad was in the 8th grade and Ryan was in the 7th. It was at the Dixie duals and they were on the same team. I had them wrestle an exhibition because neither one had been challenged. Chad won that one and Ryan won the previous meeting during the school year if my memory serves me correct. I think they were one weight class apart but I cant remember who was bigger at that time. I think Ryans first preference would be to play football in college but don't quote me on that. He is certainly good enough to compete in any of the sports at the next level.