marion Co football 2015

Once again, once your "Truth" is again disproven, your resort to trying to re-direct. At least I am in the arena. I am still checking public records and can't find any birth records with anybody named "The Truth Prevails" yet, you claim you don't hide behind a screen name. Come out of the closet...my name is out here, but then again, I am not a coward...

Really? We have a known coach on here "name calling"! Hahahaha Getting under your skin a little bit coach? Lol

Let's just stop talking about Logan. You will not find a harder working better kid. I love that kid and wish him. nothing but the best. He will be a star at the next level, you can book that! Obviously us marion co fans would love to have him in the purple and white but he's not so let's get over it.

Bahahaha well I will have to bite on this one.......You see George arm chair QBs are former players that actually played football....You must be confused cause TTP is a arm chair cheerleader...Perhaps the best MC has ever seen.......:roflol:

Tracks, I was about to ask TTP if he ever got mentioned in my Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you answered my question. You mean to tell me TTP was a male cheerleader and he gets on here with all this mess? You have got to be joking.

Know what the only difference is?? Those teams that played in the title games had great athletes.............that's kinda like your punting is a sign of weakness philosophy. Kinda went out the door when you took the whitwell job and when you went for it deep inside your territory against midway early in the year didn't it. How did that turn out?

You are full of mess. You act like that Marion team is a bunch of bad players with no athletes. You had a durn Mr football finalist. I garuntee you should stick with being a male cheerleader. You think im joking but im not.

Bahahaha well I will have to bite on this one.......You see George arm chair QBs are former players that actually played football....You must be confused cause TTP is a arm chair cheerleader...Perhaps the best MC has ever seen.......:roflol:

I guess Dan Mullen or David Cut cliff need to step down as coaches since they never played the game. I have had many conversations with ole TTP about the game and he understands it as well as anyone. Having played a couple of games myself, I would have to say he knows about x's and o's as much as any of these other geniuses on these boards. We all have an opinion, right or wrong, and that's what makes this site great. TTP, a word of advice, set the hook! You got a "big fish" on the other end!

Let's just stop talking about Logan. You will not find a harder working better kid. I love that kid and wish him. nothing but the best. He will be a star at the next level, you can book that! Obviously us marion co fans would love to have him in the purple and white but he's not so let's get over it.

If his father wasn't on a M.C. thread voicing his opinions about M.C. football, that he chose not to be apart of, then Logan's name would have never been brought up. Maybe the halloffamer needs to think about that a little bit. Logan is a good kid but the decisions by his father are putting him in the line of fire!

Whoever the adults that were talking crap to Logan should be ashamed of themselves. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks about Logan's dad Logan as a kid shouldn't be talked about period and like I said he's a GREAT kid and I would do anything for him so it kinda gets under my skin when our fan base talks crap about him

I guess Dan Mullen or David Cut cliff need to step down as coaches since they never played the game. I have had many conversations with ole TTP about the game and he understands it as well as anyone. Having played a couple of games myself, I would have to say he knows about x's and o's as much as any of these other geniuses on these boards. We all have an opinion, right or wrong, and that's what makes this site great. TTP, a word of advice, set the hook! You got a "big fish" on the other end!

Naw I don't hatr, it's rah rah ree for me.........lol. My decision to not play football when I got in high school had nothing to do with me deciding to focus on basketball and baseball. At the time I made the decision I was short and fat, who knew in the next couple of years I would grow six inches. These people get rattled by what I say but I have pretty broad shoulders and can take quite a bit. All of these other stud football players that post in here surely know more than I do, that's why they have screen names, right?