marion Co football 2015

I am giddy with excitement now that Vic-less is back at the helm.  First I can stop feeling sorry for them (I kinda felt bad for Moore, he really was a decent guy trying to instill some dicipline), Second, the only thing that would have made Halloween more enjoyable is if Victoria would've been on the sidelines.  Now all is right with the world.

I enjoyed seeing Vic come out on the field and tell Coach Ross why he was going to have to cut the lights out. The smile on Coach Ross face was priceless.

I am giddy with excitement now that Vic-less is back at the helm. First I can stop feeling sorry for them (I kinda felt bad for Moore, he really was a decent guy trying to instill some dicipline), Second, the only thing that would have made Halloween more enjoyable is if Victoria would've been on the sidelines. Now all is right with the world.

You should really bury your hatchet with Coach Grider. It's obvious you have an axe to grind, but why bother bringing his daughter into the conversation? Come on now. Call Coach Grider up and bury the hatchet.

I enjoyed seeing Vic come out on the field and tell Coach Ross why he was going to have to cut the lights out. The smile on Coach Ross face was priceless.

I was at the game as well. The call came from Mr. Wooten with the SVEC. He is the one that said they were going to shut them off and didn't know how long it would take. Do you really think Coach Grider wanted to walk out there and have to say that to Ross after that relationship went sour? Come on, you're smarter than that. That was the last thing he wanted to have to do in that game.

I am giddy with excitement now that Vic-less is back at the helm. First I can stop feeling sorry for them (I kinda felt bad for Moore, he really was a decent guy trying to instill some dicipline), Second, the only thing that would have made Halloween more enjoyable is if Victoria would've been on the sidelines. Now all is right with the world.

Old Pirate is pert near sure, you is one of them pocket sock holding fellers. Edited by OLD PIRATE

I was at the game as well. The call came from Mr. Wooten with the SVEC. He is the one that said they were going to shut them off and didn't know how long it would take. Do you really think Coach Grider wanted to walk out there and have to say that to Ross after that relationship went sour? Come on, you're smarter than that. That was the last thing he wanted to have to do in that game.

That's why I said that. I know it killed him to do that. I loved it though.

Hey it's Glenn here. No Mr Ambassador he isn't smarter than that. He was in another room with a guy that's really not smarter than that and said Nick Saban couldn't win with our guys. If we had our coach this year we would've won a Silver ball and would've beat more teams than we did cause our really fast guys would've played and he would've fed them. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

Edited by PirateGlenn

Hey it's Glenn here. No Mr Ambassador he isn't smarter than that. He was in another room with a guy that's really not smarter than that and said Nick Saban couldn't win with our guys. If we had our coach this year we would've won a Silver ball and would've beat more teams than we did cause our really fast guys would've played and he would've fed them. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

You keep bettin' those Harvey burgers but they won't let them eat them for 2 hrs.

You keep bettin' those Harvey burgers but they won't let them eat them for 2 hrs.

Hey it's Glenn again. Our Coach now feeds our guys good. Steaks and baked potatoes not McDonald's. Coach Grider makes sure our boys put good food in their body so they will be really fast on Friday nights. Wait and see how much faster we are this year compared to what you saw this year. Coach Grider works on our guys fastness like your Coach Rose does. Proof is the the pudding bowl. You can bet a Harvey Butger on that.

From Glenn

Hey it's Glenn again. Our Coach now feeds our guys good. Steaks and baked potatoes not McDonald's. Coach Grider makes sure our boys put good food in their body so they will be really fast on Friday nights. Wait and see how much faster we are this year compared to what you saw this year. Coach Grider works on our guys fastness like your Coach Rose does. Proof is the the pudding bowl. You can bet a Harvey Butger on that.

From Glenn

Never had a Harvey burger so I will just take your word on it.