marion Co football 2015

i think you are mstaken sir players are not allowed at the facility period coach or no coach. and the last time i checked the field was part of the faclities.

I garuntee you these Adamsville people better not be taken any of that Childress mans rules advice from these Marion people. They break the durn rules and then say we didnt no what we was doing and that Childress man buys that mess. I just aint joking either.

The kid is a freshman and weighs maybe 110 lbs. He ain't no huge sophomore. That Congo remark is a bit racist don't ya think?

You Jasper fellers is an uneducated lot. Old Pirate says No.....to your racist question. The Congo has a strong presence of French immigrants and socially democratic country. Now......if the Youngon had been of lighter skin, say....from Mexico....or from say Asia would you have asked such a foolish question?? Dad burnit, you Jasperlites surely feel threatened now by Yous tithing and being partially associated to a particular race. Question....jest what is the dominate tribe of Jasperlites? OP ain't sure the count but perhaps theys were 10-12 tribes mentioned in the good book. Point here Feller, is you Jasperlites yap all the time about SP with racially suggested remarks. Fact is Yous assuming OP ain't of a minority!!!!!

You Jasper fellers is an uneducated lot. Old Pirate says No.....to your racist question. The Congo has a strong presence of French immigrants and socially democratic country. Now......if the Youngon had been of lighter skin, say....from Mexico....or from say Asia would you have asked such a foolish question?? Dad burnit, you Jasperlites surely feel threatened now by Yous tithing and being partially associated to a particular race. Question....jest what is the dominate tribe of Jasperlites? OP ain't sure the count but perhaps theys were 10-12 tribes mentioned in the good book. Point here Feller, is you Jasperlites yap all the time about SP with racially suggested remarks. Fact is Yous assuming OP ain't of a minority!!!!!

Spin it however you want. Whatever makes you feel better. Seen your pic too many times in the paper to know you aren't a minority