Elizabethton Girls Basketball

BigBama42

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoover is not the best team in AL. But it was a good win. You guys brag and brag but have you played a nationally ranked team? No. 67 isn't ranked. When you play a top 25 and win let us know. Go play in the Nike or Naples tournament and then brag. Elizabethton is a really good double A school in TN they would be 3 or 4 a in other states so don't keep playing the we beat a 6a team card. FL has 6a schools to but those girls can't even dribble. Quality wins out and they don't have that many. Yes their schedule is better this year but not as good as it could have been. Were they in the turkey jam? No they played at happy valley... How is that making you better? I'm not knocking the team because I think the girls are good but I want too see HOW good they can be. That is my point. OH and Fulton isn't that good so you were spot on there.

That's funny. I am by no means jealous. Evry coach wants to push the limits of their team but yet Betsy always plays it conservatively. That's all. I never mentioned SH you did. Just because I have topper in my name doesn't mean I do not like good basketball. Your comment sounds about like someone from Hampton though.