First AP Top 10...01-05-2015

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man I said were crazy cause u stated UC could compete with Hamilton trust me Hamilton and the overrated Lawson Brothers as you say would beat u by at least 20 now while UC has the best chance of beating Mitchell In A I don't think it will happen

I'm not one really to compare scores but I will in this instance...Hamilton beat CBC-St. Louis by 2 pts when they played each other...Hamilton, a nationally ranked power and all...UC also beat CBC-St. Louis by two points...UC, a 1A state power. I'm with cope though, if we can get Mitchell out of Memphis I think UC has really legitimate shot at beating them...One thing for certain...We will not be intimidated by them in the least...Unlike what Mitchell saw in the tournament last year, save Goodpasture...

I not downing you'll team but their was a little bit of home cooking involved in that game in ST.Louis I'm not saying you'll can't beat Mitchell I'm just saying that I feel they will win state again that's all and I feel Hamilton would blow out UC that's all just my opinion

Hamilton would kill Union City, they too small!! Just being honest, no shade no cockiness, that's just real and I've see Union City, they a good team but Hamilton's size would be to much and they have no one to guard either Lawson or in fact T Baker. By the way, Deberry is good but he's one handed, doesn't like to put in his left much, nice jumper though and Stockdale is a great undersized post up guy, he killed Cordova doing that but I like Mitchell chances against them. I think Martin on the Deberry would limit him as Martin a really good defender and when I say good I mean I haven't seen anybody better as a on the ball defender. UC good though, I wouldn't wanna play them at home if I'm Mitchell because it would be some good home cooking but I still would like Mitchell chances by 10 points.

Hamilton would kill Union City, they too small!! Just being honest, no shade no cockiness, that's just real and I've see Union City, they a good team but Hamilton's size would be to much and they have no one to guard either Lawson or in fact T Baker. By the way, Deberry is good but he's one handed, doesn't like to put in his left much, nice jumper though and Stockdale is a great undersized post up guy, he killed Cordova doing that but I like Mitchell chances against them. I think Martin on the Deberry would limit him as Martin a really good defender and when I say good I mean I haven't seen anybody better as a on the ball defender. UC good though, I wouldn't wanna play them at home if I'm Mitchell because it would be some good home cooking but I still would like Mitchell chances by 10 points.

Would it be the same home cooking Mitchell got last year??..lol..But u could be right but I still like UC chances getting Mitchell out of Memphis on a netural floor with UC coaching staff..And as far as Stockdale goes I believe CBC..CORDOVA. .FORREST CITY ARK..RIPLEY. .SOUTH FULTON. .HALLS..HUMBOLDT. .and Mitchell got all they wanted from him..He is more than just a post man he does it all over the floor and on both sides of the ball..Oh..He uses his left hand WELL..I believe UC has an advantage over many teams because they have their starting 5 can go for double figures on any giving night and much depth. .I really dont think they can beat that team out of NEW JERSEY but I do think they will compete. .Who knows they may pull the stunner like they have been known to this year..Ask CBC

NO..Ge turned Mitchell into a powerhouse in single a basketball in the state of Tennessee and one of the Biggest cities in the state where their free to recruit year in and year out..Hey im a realist..You are the one who has to except what it is..I did love to watch Joe Jackson play and ChrisbJones..They were the real deal but Mitchell is nowhere close as good as White Station or Melrose the 4 years they were at their respective schools. .If u get Mitchell out of Mitchell they are Very beatable..Goodpasture had them beat last year but choked on the free throw line..Yall enjoy the rest of the year.

Name 1 player on our team that we recruited. You are so good at stereotyping inner city kids and schools. Did you all recruit the Ohio kid? I don't know and will never accuse you all of that. Like your statements last year about the refs being shot in a drive by at Mitchell. Please get some class and respect for kids.

Would it be the same home cooking Mitchell got last year??..lol..But u could be right but I still like UC chances getting Mitchell out of Memphis on a netural floor with UC coaching staff..And as far as Stockdale goes I believe CBC..CORDOVA. .FORREST CITY ARK..RIPLEY. .SOUTH FULTON. .HALLS..HUMBOLDT. .and Mitchell got all they wanted from him..He is more than just a post man he does it all over the floor and on both sides of the ball..Oh..He uses his left hand WELL..I believe UC has an advantage over many teams because they have their starting 5 can go for double figures on any giving night and much depth. .I really dont think they can beat that team out of NEW JERSEY but I do think they will compete. .Who knows they may pull the stunner like they have been known to this year..Ask CBC

That seem to be your favorite excuse for you all losing on the road. That is usually the excuse made when you loyal to a fault.

I was talking about Deberry and his left hand. I think you see what you want, I watched Stockdale against Cordova, he posted on the left block a lot, smart because Cordova wasn't sending help and he was posting smaller Cordova guards which he should have however, I didn't see him hitting the 3 or shooting the mid range jumper or this offensive repertoire you say he has.. Their starting 5 is okay but let's not go overboard, they may can get double figures against them teams they playing but against Mitchell, I'm sorry, I don't see it. I think Union City has a good team but being a fan, sometimes makes us not be realistic. I think Mitchell is 10 points better than UC, again, no hate just me watching as a fan of basketball in the state.

I was talking about Deberry and his left hand. I think you see what you want, I watched Stockdale against Cordova, he posted on the left block a lot, smart because Cordova wasn't sending help and he was posting smaller Cordova guards which he should have however, I didn't see him hitting the 3 or shooting the mid range jumper or this offensive repertoire you say he has.. Their starting 5 is okay but let's not go overboard, they may can get double figures against them teams they playing but against Mitchell, I'm sorry, I don't see it. I think Union City has a good team but being a fan, sometimes makes us not be realistic. I think Mitchell is 10 points better than UC, again, no hate just me watching as a fan of basketball in the state.

I was at the Cordova game and he did hit 1 three but Cordova is not that strong and plays horrible defense. Many will tell you Mitchell plays man to man better than most 3A teams.

I was at the Cordova game and he did hit 1 three but Cordova is not that strong and plays horrible defense. Many will tell you Mitchell plays man to man better than most 3A teams.

That's all I was saying Mitchell is on of the better defensive teams I have seen and I think is going to have problems with you'll pressure

Name 1 player on our team that we recruited. You are so good at stereotyping inner city kids and schools. Did you all recruit the Ohio kid? I don't know and will never accuse you all of that. Like your statements last year about the refs being shot in a drive by at Mitchell. Please get some class and respect for kids.

That seem to be your favorite excuse for you all losing on the road. That is usually the excuse made when you loyal to a fault.

it's the small-minded mentality of these people in these rural areas. They go off of hearsay and what makes a good story for their agenda.

The only kid I know of is the tall kid yall got..Im just saying Memphis in General recruiting. .You gonna tell me im wrong?..And your also gonna tell me that UC got a fair shake down their?..What about when they knocked Stockdale through the gym doors at a crucial time in the game.Heck just pick him up it will be ok..lol..And as far as the kid from Ohio in my opinion he had alot of work to do..He can shoot it a lil bit but he just an average player IMO..Like I ask earlier. .Who Ranks These Kids???.U see Galilee im not trying to disrespect or down Mitchell at all..IMO Mitchell is the number 1 team in the State in 1a..Yall got the best back court in the state..Martin is legit and Echols is pretty close to him..I think people judge me on telling facts on here say how Hamilton would blow UC out and Mitchell is Ten points better..Thats all horse manure and you know it!..People say UC is to small from Memphis. .Well how did they beat CBC AT 6'7 6'7 6'6 6'5 6'3 6'3..People are ignorant when it comes to the game of Basketball. .Its a game of matchups..Just because the smalls cant match up with your bigs have u ever thought vise versa..hmm?..But anyway hopefully we can put this Mitchell and UC matchup to rest in the glass house..If not..It is what it is!..As far as Hamilton goes..We will nevet know.