First AP Top 10...01-05-2015

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the UC paper today, Coach Sisco was quoted as saying "To be the man you have to beat the man. Last year Mitchell beat us and then went on to win the gold ball. I think they're still the man until someone beats them."

I like Sisco because he tends to speak the truth and is realistic. I think UC MIGHT be able to beat Mitchell but if I had to bet money, I would take Mitchell...

copenoc is going to have a fit about this post, especially after he called out Hamilton and those "overrated" Lawson twins... and said Union City can play with any team in the state, lol....

lol..G.C you funny!..Lets just say I do know a little about this game..I been around a while..I mostly tell facts on here but like ive said before..You cant see what you dont want to see..The Lawson boys are good players but for there size they should be better..I still say UC could beat them at home but like TCA Intense said last year..Its a diffrent animal when u play down in Memphis..Ive been their and done that some years ago..Ive got one question for anybody that can answer it?...Who ranks these kids in America today??..Its a joke!..I might agree with the top 5 and thats it for me...What are you gonna say if UC beats that team out of New Jersey coached by Never Nervous Pervis Ellison that play all national ranked teams around in America? They just got lucky??..Well call me crazy but if UC comes to play like they know how they will win that game Saturday in Kentucky. .Remember folks IT ALL ABOUT THE HYPE!

lol..G.C you funny!..Lets just say I do know a little about this game..I been around a while..I mostly tell facts on here but like ive said before..You cant see what you dont want to see..The Lawson boys are good players but for there size they should be better..I still say UC could beat them at home but like TCA Intense said last year..Its a diffrent animal when u play down in Memphis..Ive been their and done that some years ago..Ive got one question for anybody that can answer it?...Who ranks these kids in America today??..Its a joke!..I might agree with the top 5 and thats it for me...What are you gonna say if UC beats that team out of New Jersey coached by Never Nervous Pervis Ellison that play all national ranked teams around in America? They just got lucky??..Well call me crazy but if UC comes to play like they know how they will win that game Saturday in Kentucky. .Remember folks IT ALL ABOUT THE HYPE!

lol... If UC beats the NJ team, you will have every right to brag about your team. But if they lose by 20, you have to calm it with all this HYPE, lol. I've seen Union City play this year. A very fun team to watch no doubt, but I've also seen the average AA and AAA teams down in Memphis on the multiple trips that I've made this year and UC is a slightly above-average Memphis team in large part due to the fact that Sisco is a good coach. Most Memphis teams can match UC's athleticism. But....... The coaching is atleast a 10 point swing in UC favor when comparing to the average Memphis teams. Edited by GCPioneer

How can you say the Lawson brothers overrated.

lol... If UC beats the NJ team, you will have every right to brag about your team. But if they lose by 20, you have to calm it with all this HYPE, lol. I've seen Union City play this year. A very fun team to watch no doubt, but I've also seen the average AA and AAA teams down in Memphis on the multiple trips that I've made this year and UC is a slightly above-average Memphis team in large part due to the fact that Sisco is a good coach. Most Memphis teams can match UC's athleticism. But....... The coaching is atleast a 10 point swing in UC favor when comparing to the average Memphis teams.

I have right to brag on any team on any thread..So your telling me beating Christian Brothers Cadets (MO) is not good enough? ?..No way Mitchell would of beat them!! Ive seen both play and Hamilton. .And No UC is not as athletic as none of those teams but play with a big heart and play pretty smart round ball..Sisco is a really good coach but hasnt been to The State Tourny sense 08...Mitchell will lose in Borro if these 2 teams meet..I believe the kids are hungry and will be ready..And UC will not have to play them in that Dark Dungeon in Memphis...U need to stick to the girls thread bragging on Middleton and Gibson County. .I know basketball my friend.

smh.... I'm a realist at this stuff. I'm not bragging about Gibson Co. on the girls thread because I know there are several Single A teams across the state that could give us problems. Gibson is good, but the schedule is weak. Middleton on the other hand is legit and should win it all. Now, back to your UC boys.... You are being as biased as it gets on here, especially when you claim that the Lawson's are overrated and that UC could beat any team in the state. UC could beat the weaker teams down there, but playing with the big boys in Memphis each night, you wouldn't be talking all this. Galilee realizes that his team is good and has a good chance of winning state, but he's not on here claiming that his team could beat any team in the state.

Coach Faragi Phillips is the best coach in TN hands down!!!!!! He turned Mitchell into a powerhouse.... Nobody in single A can touch Memphis Mitchell.

NO..Ge turned Mitchell into a powerhouse in single a basketball in the state of Tennessee and one of the Biggest cities in the state where their free to recruit year in and year out..Hey im a realist..You are the one who has to except what it is..I did love to watch Joe Jackson play and ChrisbJones..They were the real deal but Mitchell is nowhere close as good as White Station or Melrose the 4 years they were at their respective schools. .If u get Mitchell out of Mitchell they are Very beatable..Goodpasture had them beat last year but choked on the free throw line..Yall enjoy the rest of the year.

Yep I'm talking to bout Mitchell and really they were a better team once Spencer left I really don't see a team in A competing with them

How can you say that when Mitchell won by 10 at their place against UC and we didn't get a single call down their? ?..U just enjoy the ride and we will see if we can COMPETE? ?..And yall call me crazy..lol..Thats just called basketball ignorance.