West High School's next Head Coach

SGHSAlum93

Merit, I just meant that there were only three Rebel fans on the T. I shouldn't have used the word poor fan support, that was too strong. The fan support was good from the South Doyle game to the championship, but overall it's just not that good compared to Cleveland. You've seen the stands at a home game. Cleveland is a one horse town, it's all about the Blue Raiders. When they play a football game, the whole community is there, it's a big big deal. They jam pack the gym for a wrestling match down there. It's just two different worlds when you're talking about community and fan support.

Edited by OakRidgeKat

Merit, I just meant that there were only three Rebel fans on the T. I shouldn't have used the word poor fan support, that was too strong. The fan support was good from the South Doyle game to the championship, but overall it's just not that good compared to Cleveland. You've seen the stands at a home game. Cleveland is a one horse town, it's all about the Blue Raiders. When they play a football game, the whole community is there, it's a big big deal. They jam pack the gym for a wrestling match down there. It's just two different worlds when you're talking about community and fan support.

Not really sure sure what u mean about a one horse town, but have u ever been to a Bradley or walker valley game? They actually probably bring more than we bring. Now wrestling is another story haha but nonetheless all of the teams in Bradley county have great support systems. I'm not sure how west is

One high school town. Knox County has about 15 high schools.

Youve got 3 high schools in Cleveland.

Walker valley over 1500 kids, Cleveland over 1500 kids and Bradley Central has over 1800 and being super 32. Cleveland is better known of th football school if that's what u mean. And we know there's over 15 schools in knox, that's why he left lol. But I'm not arguing lol just stating there are 2 other large schools that have great support systems. That's like saying the only school in Anderson County that can compete is Oak Ridge haha

Edited by fooseball96

ORKat I knew what u meant about the three on the T and following West for over 17 years now there have been some pitiful crowds in the past when they weren't playing Bearden in football.

Anyway I am also curious of who Wests last game on their schedule is going to be. I heard Webb and west were trying to work something out and I wonder if Cummings leaving changed this.

I am also curious what West will run on offense. I hope that one of Giles or Lane is hired and should it be Lane that Giles is promoted to OC.

Go West!