Knoxville area ball

PurpleFan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central advances to Region since forever. Wow. They looked pretty good. Can they challenge OR.

Why is Alcoa so bad. I heard over and over that talent is young. But so is OR.

Major upset in District 4 AAA. With Heritage over Maryville. Or was it such an upset. Heritage beat Bearden earlier in year.

AE continues to impress. Read in paper today they had a player score 31 last night. This sets up another epic battle between AE and Fulton tonight. An AE win would not surprise me.

District 4 AA seems to hold form with CAK and Catholic in finals.

Central advances to Region since forever. Wow. They looked pretty good. Can they challenge OR.

Why is Alcoa so bad. I heard over and over that talent is young. But so is OR. .

To the first question: no, central won't challenge OR unless OR lets them.

To the second question: OR's coach keeps the young talent on a leash and forces those guys to play sound ball. Green is a terrific coach who happens to have superior athletes right now, and he has made the most of their talents by keeping them in line.

Why is Alcoa so bad. I heard over and over that talent is young. But so is OR.

Major upset in District 4 AAA. With Heritage over Maryville. Or was it such an upset. Heritage beat Bearden earlier in year.

AE continues to impress. Read in paper today they had a player score 31 last night. This sets up another epic battle between AE and Fulton tonight. An AE win would not surprise me.

District 4 AA seems to hold form with CAK and Catholic in finals.

I read reports that Fulton doesn't have anyone close that scores as much as Jackson or Bowden for Carter so they won't have a chance to beat Carter for the district or region.  Sorry, couldn't help it R+B.

I read reports that Fulton doesn't have anyone close that scores as much as Jackson or Bowden for Carter so they won't have a chance to beat Carter for the district or region. Sorry, couldn't help it R+B.

Thats a pretty bold statement since Fulton swept Carter. Beating Carter by 55 points earlier in the year. Edited by QSouth89

Carter gave the game away the second time losing by 3 ......as stated earlier Carter was without their pg the first time(concussion) and Bowden played 4 minutes fouling out.....

Did Carter Give the game away or did Fulton take it. Say it was a little of both. Carter's style of play allows them to score in bunches but also allows teams opportunities to come back.

Carter should beat Fulton. They have more talent period. Two 6'5" studs who can score 50 on any given night. According to News Sentinel both are big time College talent. Other three starters are as good as 4 of Fultons first 5. Ken Williams only starter for Fulton who would start for Carter.

Carter has two problems. Lack of quality depth and weak schedule that in my opinion hasn't prepared them for tough games.

All said and done Carter by 6. Only if they have a 20 pt lead going into the fourth qt.