Sequatchie County Indians hire Adam Caine as HC

SCPRIDE30

From what I have seen of the coach, Mainord will not just be handed the starting job, he will have to earn it. Others on the roster have worked hard and performed well in the spring. With his experience and past numbers he will be the favorite, and at the least there will good depth.

From what I have seen of the coach, Mainord will not just be handed the starting job, he will have to earn it. Others on the roster have worked hard and performed well in the spring. With his experience and past numbers he will be the favorite, and at the least there will good depth.

if he is the best qb that gives the Indians a chance to win..he will play

I do not know coach caine. I've never seen or heard of him. He may be the best thing since slice bread. But if Mainords dad had been smart and talk to Franklin county with coach Smith ...that would have been his best chance to flourish. Coach smiths offense would have been a good fit. But then again if coach caine can find some receivers..who knows?? Jmo!!

I do not know coach caine. I've never seen or heard of him. He may be the best thing since slice bread. But if Mainords dad had been smart and talk to Franklin county with coach Smith ...that would have been his best chance to flourish. Coach smiths offense would have been a good fit. But then again if coach caine can find some receivers..who knows?? Jmo!!

running the spread, right?

Based on what I have seen its very similar to what Butch Jones and Tennessee is running.   Sequatchie will still run the ball!

We haven't really seen the full offense that Butch Jones wants to run yet. We seen a glimpse of it once Dobbs came on strong, but it was still fairly vanilla due to our OL problems.