Sequatchie County Indians hire Adam Caine as HC

SCPRIDE30

Sequatchie's biggest problem is administration won't let a coach hire any help.. The AD is prolly the worst AD in the state.. Good luck Seq it's gonna be a long year.. My sources tell me that all the good players have quit.. Yeah they got grundys QB, but they also got his parents, who has always been a cancer wherever they've been.. Just ask the ppl in Grundy.. It started back when the older brother played... They'll do more bad than good for the program. I see seq starting out 0-5.. Laugh if you want to but it's very possible

So if you think SC starts out 0-5, I guess you have them picking up their first win against DC? I bet you "hope" they mercy rule us too haha. Sequatchie County won't start out 0-5. There is at least 1 win in their first 5 games. They may actually start out way better than anybody thinks, who really knows. Most teams in their first 5 games have a ton of questions and holes.

South Pitt wasn't all that great last year, but they did hire back a great coach. They will be much improved, so that game is probably a loss. Whitwell is a small program, and a winnable game. Who knows what Smith County has, but I do know they don't have a very good coach. It will still be tough to win at "The Hole" though. I would guess the Smith County game will be a loss as well. York at home is very winnable. They will be breaking in a new coach, and a brand new offensive system. Bledsoe County at home is another very winnable game. SC beat them last year, and the two schools are usually very even and competitive on the football field. 

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

So if you think SC starts out 0-5, I guess you have them picking up their first win against DC? I bet you "hope" they mercy rule us too haha. Sequatchie County won't start out 0-5. There is at least 1 win in their first 5 games. They may actually start out way better than anybody thinks, who really knows. Most teams in their first 5 games have a ton of questions and holes.

South Pitt wasn't all that great last year, but they did hire back a great coach. They will be much improved, so that game is probably a loss. Whitwell is a small program, and a winnable game. Who knows what Smith County has, but I do know they don't have a very good coach. It will still be tough to win at "The Hole" though. I would guess the Smith County game will be a loss as well. York at home is very winnable. They will be breaking in a new coach, and a brand new offensive system. Bledsoe County at home is another very winnable game. SC beat them last year, and the two schools are usually very even and competitive on the football field.

No I didn't realize they play DC game 6... After talking to a buddy at Soddy Daisy.. I think DC wins their district.. I just won't pull for them because of dumb ppl like you.. Hahahah go indians

No I didn't realize they play DC game 6... After talking to a buddy at Soddy Daisy.. I think DC wins their district.. I just won't pull for them because of dumb ppl like you.. Hahahah go indians

DC could very well win the district. I think they have the single best kid in the district at his position in QB Jennings. I have them finishing 2nd, but could very well win it.

â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„

████▌▄▌▄â–â–▌█████

████▌▄▌▄â–â–▌▀████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

â—£â—¢

â–¼

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Do explain?  I talked with Coach Caine before he even began to finalize his staff months ago one guy he wanted to hire couldn't make the finances work to move his family from another state, another one never got the proper teaching license and a third changed his mind and decided not to come.  

Coach Caine has now hired a couple of very good coaches. IMO  You can't just go hire anyone you want they have to have the proper qualifications.    

The AD is only in his 2nd year and is probably the best AD we have had in years!  

It seems that a lot of folks (locally) like to hold grudges on certain people where it be principles, ADs or higher administration.  However do you ever stop and open your eyes to what Sequatchie Co. Athletics have to offer?  

The administration for years has worked very hard (along with booster/community help) to give the students the best athletic facilities of any public school in the Chattanooga area not to mention one of the best in the state.  I mean they just built a field house for Softball.   We have an indoor practice facility that any team can use!  How many public schools have an indoor facility or a softball field house?   They are now starting on a soccer field/practice field.   Don't forget academics as well with the new STEM Center addition being built on the HS!

Yea . . . but it's still Dunlap Dogtrot. lol.gif