Manchester HS Boys Coach Terminated

broadcaster54

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what they will do once they give it to Micah Williams and he doesn't win there? How long a leash will he get being a homegrown kid? 

i've heard his name...didn't he play at the school? if so what years and for what coach? when i read this topic i thought they might be planning to bring taylor back as coach. 

Williams played for Taylor, went to ETSU I think and before this year was playing overseas. Probably knows a good bit about the game, but that doesn't mean that he will have any talent to use. Wonder if he will have as short a leash as the others there have recently? 

knowing a good bit about the game does not always translate in to wins.

Here is an interview our station (The Ticket Radio) did with Dennis Weaver who is the voice of the basketball broadcast on Thunder Radio.

Weaver discusses Coach release

in all my travels I have never met anyone as loyally devoted to his school and his community any more than coach weaver is. i was glad to have had the opportunity to have met him and worked with him. just pure class.

Edited by ruppsrunt