AA top ten

doglegleft

She has best scoring avg. in middle tn. She laid 40 something points on Upperman in her teams loss 9 Jan.

I think she was averaging 25 going into Clarkrange game. She had 29 in that one. She has had several games with 10-14 points because she didn't play much in blowouts. If they left her in in those...she would average over 30. She has scored the most against better teams...Mt. Juliet...Dickson County...White County. Nobody has carried a team like she has. She is closing in on 2500 points for her career.

Edited by Antwan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she was averaging 25 going into Clarkrange game. She had 29 in that one. She has had several games with 10-14 points because she didn't play much in blowouts. If they left her in in those...she would average over 30. She has scored the most against better teams...Mt. Juliet...Dickson County...White County. Nobody has carried a team like she has.

. Agree, close 2nd Driver from Macon. Look at scores after she has been back compared to before. Teams they lost to by 20-30 points that hey are now beating or losing to in OT(LA).

. Agree, close 2nd Driver from Macon. Look at scores after she has been back compared to before. Teams they lost to by 20-30 points that hey are now beating or losing to in OT(LA).

Driver has made a difference but she only had 5 points against LA. I think Macon has gotten better due to being a young team growing up...and good coaching. They will be a tough out come tournament time.

I think she was averaging 25 going into Clarkrange game. She had 29 in that one. She has had several games with 10-14 points because she didn't play much in blowouts. If they left her in in those...she would average over 30. She has scored the most against better teams...Mt. Juliet...Dickson County...White County. Nobody has carried a team like she has. She is closing in on 2500 points for her career.

My pick for district M.V.P. no contest..

Driver has made a difference but she only had 5 points against LA. I think Macon has gotten better due to being a young team growing up...and good coaching. They will be a tough out come tournament time.

I agree Hackett for district mvp,she is in a class of her own.Driver is one of the most non-selfish players you will ever see on the floor.Sometimes she want shoot a lot and can score quick on ya but she has a lot of rebs. and ast in every game.In the l.a game she had a bunch of rebs.and ast. I'm still not sure since her injury she 100% but close.

I agree Hackett for district mvp,she is in a class of her own.Driver is one of the most non-selfish players you will ever see on the floor.Sometimes she want shoot a lot and can score quick on ya but she has a lot of rebs. and ast in every game.In the l.a game she had a bunch of rebs.and ast. I'm still not sure since her injury she 100% but close.

No doubt. Hackett is very unselfish also. She would rather get an assist than score. She scores because she has to most games. She will be a passer at Mercer. I don't think anyone works harder than she does.

No doubt. Hackett is very unselfish also. She would rather get an assist than score. She scores because she has to most games. She will be a passer at Mercer. I don't think anyone works harder than she does.

no argument here,like I said Hackett for mvp and she has and still works hard and should be mvp of district and in the running for aa miss basketball.When driver wants to she can be very good but Hackett as I said is in a league of her own.

Just my opinion and not to bash any team

1. elizabethon

2.C.P.A.

3.EAST NASHVILLE

4.L.A.

5.UPPERMAN

6.McMINN CENTRAL

7.MARTIN LUTHER KING

8.SMITH

9.GATLINBURG PITMAN

10.GRAINGER

Not sure what the justification could be to have Gatlinburg-Pittman below Smith County on this or AP poll or any other poll. Gatlinburg lead a Dickson County team that beat Smith County by double digits by 30 in the first half of a Dickson County (#5 ranked AAA team in the state) loss which is their only of the year. Obviously the justification is being from middle Tennessee, but doesn't add up!

Not sure what the justification could be to have Gatlinburg-Pittman below Smith County on this or AP poll or any other poll. Gatlinburg lead a Dickson County team that beat Smith County by double digits by 30 in the first half of a Dickson County (#5 ranked AAA team in the state) loss which is their only of the year. Obviously the justification is being from middle Tennessee, but doesn't add up!

ok,man did you read my topic sentence. let's "rehearse" Just MY OPINION AND NOT TO BASH ANY TEAM.