Tennessee's next O.C. is right under their nose in Maryville.

BarneySox2007

Quit spreading garbage 91. You're making yourself look like an idiot. GQ salary is public knowledge and the Daily Times has published it. Look it up and quit shoveling. Don't take my word for it. Check it out!

Well how much is it? Y'all are full of crap... If it wasn't a secret you could give me a number but you won't because you don't know. :popcorneater:

I get a kick out of all the know-it-alls on coacht that are quick to tell you that you are wrong but won't provide evidence or tell you what they supposedly know... They just know... :huh:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well how much is it? Y'all are full of crap... If it wasn't a secret you could give me a number but you won't because you don't know. :popcorneater:

I get a kick out of all the know-it-alls on coacht that are quick to tell you that you are wrong but won't provide evidence or tell you what they supposedly know... They just know... :huh:

Hey G91 that guy you're talking to is really close to the Maryville program and has been for years. I'd say he knows what he is talking about. Just to let ya know.

Translation:  "I'm too lazy to do the research myself! Please do it for me!"  You compare to a couple of students I know!

Hey G91 that guy you're talking to is really close to the Maryville program and has been for years. I'd say he knows what he is talking about. Just to let ya know.

I work there 91!!  And you think I'm a know it all!! smh And what does it matter to you what Georges salary is? WB couldn't afford our QB coach!!

Edited by rebelwoman87

Well...

Do you not see why i'm skeptical? His salary is supposedly common knowledge and everyone knows it and i'm the village idiot for not knowing it but nobody can tell me..... They just know.... If it were truly common knowledge and y'all knew you could throw out a number. BTW I did a google search and couldn't find anything.

Then that means you love UT more than the Maryville Red Rebels and that puts you in the minority if not the only true Maryville fan in their fanbase that thinks that way.

UT is on the rise out of the cellar okay. My only thoughts of seeing him go there would to be able to see him make enough money in three years that he would never have to work again. Anything wrong with that. I went to Maryville but I also went to UT. When Maryville ever loses Gaylor and Ellis those wins may come a bit harder. The program isn't going to crash by any means but don't expect to see what we have been use to.  If anyone thinks G.Q. is unknown and he is a hidden secret then something has to be very wrong with you or you live in some kind of make believe world.

I did find this though:

Quarles' financial package at Maryville, where he's also the athletic director, is thought to be strong enough that not just any out-of-state school could pay him significantly more than he's making.

This quote is from an article on prepxtra... Notice how it doesn't give a number.... :popcorneater:

UT is on the rise out of the cellar okay. My only thoughts of seeing him go there would to be able to see him make enough money in three years that he would never have to work again. Anything wrong with that. I went to Maryville but I also went to UT. When Maryville ever loses Gaylor and Ellis those wins may come a bit harder. The program isn't going to crash by any means but don't expect to see what we have been use to.  If anyone thinks G.Q. is unknown and he is a hidden secret then something has to be very wrong with you or you live in some kind of make believe world.

That's not the point. I love UT too, but I love OR more. If GQ was @ OR I would never even think about saying something on a public message board about him leaving because frankly I wouldn't want him to. Maybe he is content with being at Maryville? From what I gather that's just what he is. I personally think he would do great anywhere he goes and whatever he chose to do, but if he was my coach I sure wouldn't bring it up but that's just me being selfish and would be me loving my High School team more than UT.