REGION 4 (4A) THREAD 2015

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma and Lawrence County drop down to 4A this year and battle four former District 12 teams Giles County, Marshall County, Spring Hill, and Page. 

Oddly enough, every member of this new Region made the Post Season last year.   Spring Hill and Giles County were the only two to reach the second round and none made it to the quarterfinal.

Tullahoma lost some valuable senior leadership and will likely struggle this year.   Same case for Giles County.   I think Marshall County and Spring Hill will be competitive as will Lawrence County.

Thoughts on this region?

Thanks FA11 for getting this started so early on Region 4 AAAA!

Season 4 of Wicked Tuna just started a few weeks ago and I know everyone is gunning for the Big Tuna winner from last year, but since this is a new Region and there is no Region 4 AAAA returning champ, I am going with a few tricks of the my trade and catch the little fish first in order to land the Big Tuna.

1. Marshall County-didn't like getting beat by the next door rival they will be working real hard in the weight room making sure it doesn't happen in 2015!!!

2. Spring Hill-Coach T is doing a great job there and has an SEC QB as his leader

3. Giles County-lost a lot of skill players to the next level but will have most of the big boys back

4. Tullahoma-did lose some great leaders but Coach O still will put enough wins on this region to make the playoffs

Now as for Lawrence County and Page; both will be fighting to stay off the bottom of the Region

When you are trying to catch the Big Tuna; u need a strong line, a smart captain, good crewmen, and a lot of luck!

Can't wait for Friday Night Lights in August the WICKEDTUNA just loves High School Football.

No insider, just my opinion. Don't get your panties in a wad, bruh!

Nah I'm good bud, just like hearing other fans opinions and reasoning behind it. I just notice most folks pick a team because they played their team back in 2010 or a few years back and really looked good or something along those lines you know. I'm more the kind of person that goes off returning starters, coaching staff, offseason work being put in and all that good stuff. I hope and figure all teams are working hard right now to improve which surely they are.

Spring Hill should be deep and have a much improved team for the reasons I listed above and Marshall county as well. Not real familiar with Tullahoma but have heard good things about their Head coach and staff. Giles loses so many key pieces and that's the big reason I think they don't finish in top 2 or 3. But it's high school football and you never know what can happen which makes it so fun and special to watch, Good Luck to all teams in their upcoming spring season starting up soon, hope all stays healthy and finds them up and coming players to fill voids left by those seniors graduating.

1 Giles 2 Tullahoma 3 Spring Hill 4 Marshall 5 Page 6 Lawrence

You may get 1 or.2 out of the 6 correct but I just now noticed your name and if you live up around that area and don't get to watch much of this region play then that's understandable. Your 3rd and 4th teams will more than likely be the top 2 and the rest fighting it out for the remaining 4 spots.

I understand that. I think you fellas need to look at where Spring Hill was before Turchetta took the team. They were playing much better football last year comparable to previous years. I never said they are headed to State finals this year. You folks are reading way too much into a simple statement. Maybe "playing great" was a reach. Playing better work for you guys?

When you say "you guys" I assume you are not talking about me. I never said I agreed or disagreed with any other parts if your post. Only that Lexington wasn't very good last year.

Nah I'm good bud, just like hearing other fans opinions and reasoning behind it. I just notice most folks pick a team because they played their team back in 2010 or a few years back and really looked good or something along those lines you know. I'm more the kind of person that goes off returning starters, coaching staff, offseason work being put in and all that good stuff. I hope and figure all teams are working hard right now to improve which surely they are.

Spring Hill should be deep and have a much improved team for the reasons I listed above and Marshall county as well. Not real familiar with Tullahoma but have heard good things about their Head coach and staff. Giles loses so many key pieces and that's the big reason I think they don't finish in top 2 or 3. But it's high school football and you never know what can happen which makes it so fun and special to watch, Good Luck to all teams in their upcoming spring season starting up soon, hope all stays healthy and finds them up and coming players to fill voids left by those seniors graduating.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I am under the impression Giles County is returning the majority of their team. I know they lose a couple big name players, but still thought they will be returning the majority of their team.

You may get 1 or.2 out of the 6 correct but I just now noticed your name and if you live up around that area and don't get to watch much of this region play then that's understandable. Your 3rd and 4th teams will more than likely be the top 2 and the rest fighting it out for the remaining 4 spots.

Marshall and Giles have the most year in and out talent of all the schools. Giles consistanlty has thier program in better sshape year in and out than Marshall has. I am going with the traditionally most talented team with the most consistant program...Giles. Marshall will be good, Spring Hill also but i think Giles gets it done.

Giles wins this region, lets give it to them now and be done with it. Since 09 they have dominated everyone else and haven't had a losing season but once (last year 5-7). My mind has changed and y'all have convinced me, seriously, no sarcasm. Spring Hill and Tullahoma battle for 2nd. Page, Lawrenceburg and Marshall just can fight it out for the bottom. Total sarcasm on the rest of post after the first sarcasm reference.

So I'm assuming you and "wickedtuna" are one and the same since you didn't have a previous reference of this material, but he did?