Clay co vs Pickett county

Ballfantic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first basketball game he played for Clay county was 11/18 against Van Buren and none of the football players played prior to that either. They all missed the first scheduled game against Daniel 1 Academy 11/15. Clay played South Pitt in football on 11/7 so none of the football guys played on 11/8.

Edited by UTRok

this score is kinda surprising cause we beat pickett by 2 and 4 points respectivly. and we beat clay in a scrimmage in november by 40.

Hey 90 I have seen both teams play and i will say this, Clay is definitely better than Pickett and it would be a good game between White Co. and Clay although i do believe White Co. would win at home and on a neutral court, but now if they traveled to Clay Co. i'm not so sure.  They don't have anyone that could guard Henderson but he doesn't post up so they don't have to.  Clay's guards are very good shooters and if Mitchell sat back in that 1/3/1 which he will then they could very well beat them.  I'll say this much i would pay to watch it, two well coached teams going at it!  All i need is a sprite, popcorn and my buddy  Bill Franklin watching it with me and i'm there! haha

Edited by UCSportsFan

you said the big boy came there in sept. all practices for all high schools start nov.1st and this year was the week of halloween. so that means the big boy would have played. your last football game was on nov. 7th. so unless they took a week off which i highly doubt they played also. just ask the players or the coaches even though they prolly wouldn't admit to it. clay co. has a great team for there classification. i guess we will have to agree to disagree. i need to get my glasses checked i reckon. good luck to you the rest of the way. scrimmages don't count anyway.