State Duals

Bump11

Logsdon rolling around with the boys right now, added strategy with Ben Smith and then one person not making weight on Saturday (although don't think Yost will let that happen), one injury for any given team,,, you never know what outcome the finals will bring...

Oh, Watch out for Arlington ;)

Edited by Sommers

Logsdon rolling around with the boys right now, added strategy with Ben Smith and then one person not making weight on Saturday (although don't think Yost will let that happen), one injury for any given team,,, you never know what outcome the finals will bring...

Oh, Watch out for Arlington ;)

I remember last year everybody was predicting a win for Soddy over WC. We all know the crazy stuff that happened and WC won and moved to the finals. Who knows what will happen come Friday and Saturday

Can the cats come up with another crazy upset ?

It would take a lot to overcome the strength of the bears? Reducing bonus points, getting pins and a couple upsets ?

I think that Bump has a bead on the expected outcomes. Will the cats catch the bears sleeping in their den ? We will see . . .

Can the cats come up with another crazy upset ?

It would take a lot to overcome the strength of the bears? Reducing bonus points, getting pins and a couple upsets ?

I think that Bump has a bead on the expected outcomes. Will the cats catch the bears sleeping in their den ? We will see . . .

there are a couple matchups and potential match ups that really took some thought. Bonus points will be a factor in quite a few matches I think. And I agree with soms about Arlington. The potential match with summit would be a fun one to watch
  • Upvote 1

Arlington has some pretty tough wrestlers. I'm not saying they will, but I am saying they could. And I would also say the front two runner are well above the rest.

Most will agree Cleveland and tbsfmaw are a two steps ahead of the rest of the state, but only one ahead of the cats. I would put all three ahead of the rest of the pack.