State pick 'em

Ijustdontunderstand

DB lost by giving up majors and not majoring in the last 10 seconds 3 or 4 times. That cost them the match. If they have a rematch I am putting my money on DB

they looked great but I wouldn't bet against beech against anyone outside of Cleveland, tbsfmw, and Central. The match with heritage later should be very close

After seeing McGavock against Bradley, I think Wilson Central has a shot. And although I think Cleveland wins, I think Beech is an interesting matchup depending on who goes what weight. Should be a few interesting matchups

The Bears won that by 21. And then destroyed the next I assume with many forfeits. So with that being said and Wilson Central winning against Halls by 17 I think does that mean you would put more stock into Halls than McGavcock? Just asking. I'm wondering cause I know Halls has wrestled short handed this year on and off.

The Bears won that by 21. And then destroyed the next I assume with many forfeits. So with that being said and Wilson Central winning against Halls by 17 I think does that mean you would put more stock into Halls than McGavcock? Just asking. I'm wondering cause I know Halls has wrestled short handed this year on and off.

if you're asking if i think Halls is a better team than McGavock, the answer is yes. I don't think anybody expected McGavock to win as many as they did and keep it as close as they did. I think they both slipped up a little against weaker competition. It's all about momentum so the ball is still in tbsfmaw's court, but they showed a hint of weakness and it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. I still take Bradley but McGavock stood their ground and Wilson is better than McGavock. That's all I'm sayin Edited by Bump11

if you're asking if i think Halls is a better team than McGavock, the answer is yes. I don't think anybody expected McGavock to win as many as they did and keep it as close as they did. I think they both slipped up a little against weaker competition. It's all about momentum so the ball is still in tbsfmaw's court, but they showed a hint of weakness and it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. I still take Bradley but McGavock stood their ground and Wilson is better than McGavock. That's all I'm sayin

Yes. That's what I was asking. I'm not there just keeping up on track wrestling. Just wanted more in site. From Bradley/Cleveland but I've been keeping up with Halls last few years. I think they are heading in the right direction. I know they've had a few injuries this year and wrestled short handed. So I'd tend to agree with you as far as them and McGavock. Thanks.

Bump 11 u are nuts

a little. But why do you say? I agree that Cleveland and Bradley are on their own level, but I'm just saying that as good as Wilson Central is if they wrestle 100% and Bradley falters even if it's just a match or two like against McGavock, Wilson Central could pounce and has a chance to win. All I'm saying is there is a chance Edited by Bump11

a little. But why do you say? I agree that Cleveland and Bradley are on their own level, but I'm just saying that as good as Wilson Central is if they wrestle 100% and Bradley falters even if it's just a match or two like against McGavock, Wilson Central could pounce and has a chance to win. All I'm saying is there is a chance

Just don't see how can make an assessment based on how a team wrestles another team. You said "if" twice in your statement. I can list a million ifs, doesn't mean they happen often

Edited by fooseball96

Just don't see how can make an assessment based on how a team wrestles another team. You said "if" twice in your statement. I can list a million ifs, doesn't mean they happen often

touche touche. I agree. I just think that "if" McGavock can be within 21, Wilson should be a wee bit closer. Bonus points will be big. As usual. The matches Wilson does win, they will need bonus points and an upset or 2. But it is possible