Fulton 2015

FHSalumn12

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know honestly I would guess it's because Morristown will always play us to open the season but it will always be a home game for them because of there double header on Saturday... They've been doing it for about 7 years now... So it will throw off our schedule during seasons like this...

Then you guys will get a great look at Catholic, the Irish are playing Morristown East in the same double header.

I think they will go 9-1 regular season losing to Maryville. They beat most of their schedule last year like a drum with their backups. Fulton has now experienced the secret to winning and what it takes to get there just like Maryville and Alcoa. They have a great head coach and I look for them to just reload and by the end of the season they will be running full stride by playoff time.

I think they will go 9-1 regular season losing to Maryville. They beat most of their schedule last year like a drum with their backups. Fulton has now experienced the secret to winning and what it takes to get there just like Maryville and Alcoa. They have a great head coach and I look for them to just reload and by the end of the season they will be running full stride by playoff time.

Appreciate the kind words Barney... Looking toward to playing you guys...

Why are y'all playing 6 road games?

Q ..the reason is Fulton agreed to play Maryville on the road to start cause Maryville needs a home game like Fulton did ... Quarles actually quoted saying the the credit for getting the series set was Robby and Fulton for agreeing to start at Maryville .. so 2015 has 4 home and 6 away ...  next year 2016 they will have 5 home and 5 away cause of the Morristown double header is always a road game. The Morristown double header is a great time .. 2 games .. good environment .. you will enjoy it .. Fulton has played up there in that 4 times before .. and they usually swap opponents in the 2 year contract.

I thought the Birds graduated a ton of seniors after the 2013 season, but they graduated what feels like just as much after the 2014 season. I just think it'll be Robbie's first true "rebuilding" year besides his first year.

Agreed lost 24 seniors in 2013 and another 24 in 2014 .. alot more guys will be going both ways with little rest on either side of ball .. better be in great condition and stay injury free .. QB and OL big question mark .. defensively will miss 3 or 4 big contributors from 2014. Will be competitive with most teams except maybe Maryville who will be 2 platoon again next year .. and what a program they have .. but privilege to play them .. just wishing it was 2013 and 2014 to make for better game.     

Guest ABFFootball

Agreed lost 24 seniors in 2013 and another 24 in 2014 .. alot more guys will be going both ways with little rest on either side of ball .. better be in great condition and stay injury free .. QB and OL big question mark .. defensively will miss 3 or 4 big contributors from 2014. Will be competitive with most teams except maybe Maryville who will be 2 platoon again next year .. and what a program they have .. but privilege to play them .. just wishing it was 2013 and 2014 to make for better game.

Maryville lost a lot of big time contributors from the O line and D line....only returning starter is #72 at guard. Heart of D line was #78 Koons (if he doesn't play with torn ACL during state title game, Maryville would have lost)....#79 Dylan Jackson gone to Stanford. The Maryville team will be well coached but will not have the same caliber of athletes in the trenches. If Fulton has a DL that is fast and athletic could give Maryville O Line a long game. Hope to see a good game that week (not sure WB will be much better than this past season LOL)

Good luck to the Falcons returning for another title in 2015

Edited by ABFFootball

Maryville lost a lot of big time contributors from the O line and D line....only returning starter is #72 at guard. Heart of D line was #78 Koons (if he doesn't play with torn ACL during state title game, Maryville would have lost)....#79 Dylan Jackson gone to Stanford. The Maryville team will be well coached but will not have the same caliber of athletes in the trenches. If Fulton has a DL that is fast and athletic could give Maryville O Line a long game. Hope to see a good game that week (not sure WB will be much better than this past season LOL)

Allin-Wick-Bungeelow-Farevue Footbawl ewe brang upp sum good points....Strawn, Ten Eyck, Watts/Sloan, and Matt Howard weal bee missed.... Butt Wes Ferguson haz startid beefour att OG....Harper Rose problee plaid az much az Ten Eyck did att LT.....Cameron Malone iz a big kid wif a lott ov potenshull att centur.....Az iz thait big ole upcomin' frashman Mason Gann and tha Wall bros on tha OL.....Mite bee tha buggust OL Mairvul haz haid inn a while.... And ewe cain bet Coach E weal haiv em' reddy....He allways duz....

On tha DL Jackson and Ritchie weal bee hard two reeplace.....But Murrell and Matt Young weal bee a year oldur and biggur az reeterners on tha DL.....Oliveira, Catfish, Keller etc....weal bee gettin looks eye'm shore att DT and DE...

Eye jist hoap wee cain wen a gaim orr two this yeer... :popcorneater:

Hoapfully

Q ..the reason is Fulton agreed to play Maryville on the road to start cause Maryville needs a home game like Fulton did ... Quarles actually quoted saying the the credit for getting the series set was Robby and Fulton for agreeing to start at Maryville .. so 2015 has 4 home and 6 away ...  next year 2016 they will have 5 home and 5 away cause of the Morristown double header is always a road game. The Morristown double header is a great time .. 2 games .. good environment .. you will enjoy it .. Fulton has played up there in that 4 times before .. and they usually swap opponents in the 2 year contract.

I'm looking forward to the double header at Morristown with the Irish and the Falcons playing the Hamblen County schools. A long time ago I was an assistant basketball coach at Morristown East, my children's grandmother and numerous aunts and uncles live there as well.  Looking forward to an exciting day of football.

This isn't a 5 Star post!