2015 Riverdale football schedule

davidlimbaugh

R'dad, I've tried to be pretty generic because I've seen exactly one scrimmage and no practices.

I'm hoping we get a more accurate understanding of where this team's at after today's scrimmage.

I'll admit I was expecting a lot when I went out to the Tuesday scrimmage. We've basically been told the last two years that those were just throwaway years rebuilding for this year. My expectations were very high.  

Edited by TDCman

I am kinda surprised by some of the comments I thought our secondary and recievers was going to be a strong point this year.  I am not to surprised by the intesity level as both teams(prior to McGavock) are weak teams .  I am looking forward to the first game I will do my best to get off work on time to make the road trip.  Love a good road trip to start the year.  

My prediction for the year 8-2  We have a lot of returning starters some of them 2 year starters so I would be very shocked if we struggle .  I think the addition of the transfer QB is huge as it puts Preston at reciever giving us another great athlete to go along with MARQUES CANTREL who I think is the REAL deal  

Looking forward to the season

GO WARRIORS!!!!! 

When I left the scrimmage it was 7-7.  Energy level was much better.  

Through much of the scrimmage I'd say Riverdale had the upper hand but just tend to make mistakes and have negative plays...unforced errors on offense.  Rolled up lot's of yardage early. The offensive line played fairly well early.

Later in the scrimmage Riverdale seemed to tire and Mcgavock was just dominating on the LOS defensively.  Riverdale needs to have a backup QB ready.  The line just hasn't taken on the mission of protecting the QB.  I think the coaches are doing a lot of experimenting trying to find their best ten linemen.

Riverdale's defense does look like they have the potential to be pretty good.  Gave up a couple big plays, including letting the QB go for a long TD run, but otherwise very stout.  Mcgavock's QB and RB (#5) were very good players.  Mcgavock completed a couple clutch passes but even on those the coverage was pretty darn good.

I was there for about 90 minutes.  Hopefully someone else can fill in the rest.

When I left the scrimmage it was 7-7.  Energy level was much better.  

Through much of the scrimmage I'd say Riverdale had the upper hand but just tend to make mistakes and have negative plays...unforced errors on offense.  Rolled up lot's of yardage early. The offensive line played fairly well early.

Later in the scrimmage Riverdale seemed to tire and Mcgavock was just dominating on the LOS defensively.  Riverdale needs to have a backup QB ready.  The line just hasn't taken on the mission of protecting the QB.  I think the coaches are doing a lot of experimenting trying to find their best ten linemen.

Riverdale's defense does look like they have the potential to be pretty good.  Gave up a couple big plays, including letting the QB go for a long TD run, but otherwise very stout.  Mcgavock's QB and RB (#5) were very good players.  Mcgavock completed a couple clutch passes but even on those the coverage was pretty darn good.

I was there for about 90 minutes.  Hopefully someone else can fill in the rest.

Thank you TDCman! I figured the coaches were tinkering with a lot of players yet. This is the time to do that! Hopefully they will have them ready and mistakes out of their systems before our first game! Looking at the roster this team seems to be young yet! GO WARRIORS!