2015 Riverdale football schedule

davidlimbaugh

"Clone" is supposed to be coming home on leave this week.  Hopefully in time and I can talk him into watching the Spring Hill scrimmage.  REALLY want to see this new QB for myself.

Also with both sets of eyes should be able to evaluate the lines playing.

Want the Grandson to see what R'dale football is.  GOTTA plan for the future you know.  LOL

Hi LOD! Say hello to the Clone and thank him for his service! Go Warriors!

Wow this kid looks legit in the highlights!

I agree he looks REALLY good in the highlights.   If he does not have a good O-line to protect him he will be running for his life more.  Or worse, HURT!

Can anyone tell me why R'dale does not have multiple trained lines on Offense and defense anymore?  Are we concentrating on running backs more than linemen and special teams?

Seems this big bug a boo has bitten R'dale a bunch or years straight now.

Warhawks, I will tell him for you.  Hopefully you will be able to see some good HS football this year.

Anybody besides me remember when news like this would cause the term 'recruiting' to be yelled far and wide?  :roflolk:  :roflol:

Looking forward to watching this young man.  Now what kind of O-line we going to have to protect him?

Great Catch !! Man I can't believe you guys beat Strarz out for this QB !! Surely the family just didn't understand everything that came with the " Free Garbige Serviss " Package !!  :mrgreen:

Great Catch !! Man I can't believe you guys beat Strarz out for this QB !! Surely the family just didn't understand everything that came with the " Free Garbige Serviss " Package !!  :mrgreen:

BUMP :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:   Your right pep with the offense the Stars run would be more suited for it! Im not complaining though! We will take him   :popcorneater: GO WARRIORS!!!!!

Edited by warhawks

O line needs work and didnt show much protection at times. Defense looked good at times but the secondary will need some work. The new QB throws well on the run and seems to handle the rush well. Big strong arm and throws well on the runs but looks a little heavy footed standing still. Hes definatley not a running threat. Overall good scrimmage . I hope they find a kicker who can kick it deep and punt well. Kicking game really needs work.

Edited by warrior82dad