2015 Riverdale football schedule

davidlimbaugh

Unless Judge Donna Scott Davenport closes the trial, it will be in the open court room with anybody being allowed in there.  Including 'reporters'.  While the reporters cannot publish the kids information, anything that comes out for or against Coach A is fair game.

All the years I worked for the Judges I can honestly say Donna is one of the toughest and fairest.

Now there is no control of what a lawyer or family can say after the trial unless there is a gag order made part of the final judgment.  Anyone know who the kid has for a lawyer?  That can be interesting also.

To get the 'when', all is necessary is calling the Juvenile Court Clerks office and ask when it is scheduled.

Unless Judge Donna Scott Davenport closes the trial, it will be in the open court room with anybody being allowed in there.  Including 'reporters'.  While the reporters cannot publish the kids information, anything that comes out for or against Coach A is fair game.

All the years I worked for the Judges I can honestly say Donna is one of the toughest and fairest.

Now there is no control of what a lawyer or family can say after the trial unless there is a gag order made part of the final judgment.  Anyone know who the kid has for a lawyer?  That can be interesting also.

To get the 'when', all is necessary is calling the Juvenile Court Clerks office and ask when it is scheduled.

Ashley Upkins is the defendants lawyer, if I remember correctly..........

Sounds like the assault case is now in the rear-view mirror and everyone can focus on the future. 

Did we do any kicking in the Spring?  Who was handling the long snapping?  How did they look.

I don't know about long snapper. but they did pick up one of Blackmans kickers. they should be much improved in that area. 

Sounds like the assault case is now in the rear-view mirror and everyone can focus on the future. 

Did we do any kicking in the Spring?  Who was handling the long snapping?  How did they look.

Thats a good thing TDCman! Hopefully all the pieces to the puzzle are there this year! We will find out soon as you know all 3 phases of the game are very important! GO WARRIORS!! :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:

• 1 month later...

Saw he article on the DNJ this morning.  Sounds like a really good situation that would be a win/win. Mentioned long ago that getting a good inbound transfer at QB would be a real boon.  Wish he wasn't a senior, or had at least been around for spring.

Would really be nice if the soph QB could get another year to grow before he takes over so this would be good from that standpoint.  The team will be better if Odom and Barge can stay in their other roles. Having a transfer come in and take the QB spot two years running would present a couple issues as kids want to know they're being developed and will grow into these roles.

Riverdale had some really good young receivers last year.  Is everyone returning from that group?

SID, to we have a working roster for this years' team?

Edited by TDCman

Excited about the new year. If you haven't seen the new senior QB transfer from Washington State take a look a Brandon Bea 6'3 230lbs with a great arm and pocket presence.

watch  http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5207667/highlights/249005379/v2

Anybody besides me remember when news like this would cause the term 'recruiting' to be yelled far and wide?  :roflolk:  :roflol:

Looking forward to watching this young man.  Now what kind of O-line we going to have to protect him?