Camden Lions 2015

jlc70

Dooby seems a little touchy. Needs to get his panties out of a wad!!

Not at all just love how these Camden people don't remember when they were getting throttled every year in the 80-90 years. Yeah they have owned 2000's but all in past. Been around a lot of them but you bring up losing years and they don't want to talk anymore. That's why I said it goes in spurts, and I think it is fixing to turn back to waverly looking at talent for next five or six tears.

Edited by dooby

Thanks man and good meeting you too!

Anyone else wants to know Camden was up 2-1 when  the Starters were in and could have been 3-1 if not for a fumble on a snap...over all i am still not sure what we have because CC has a lot of new starters as well and Neither teams coach is real big on Winning a scrim..Good work and everyone seemed to leave healthy except one of ours having an ankle sprain most likely 

It was a long drive so i will do my best on the recap correct me If I forget anything or am just plain wrong 

Camden moved the ball right down the field of the first drive then fumbled inside the 20..CC scored pretty easily on their first possession Camden answered, Then  after a couple of firsts force a punt..Moved the ball pretty well until mid field and a penalty ..punt Held on 3 and out  then Camden moved the ball well again and  Scored on a nice Run By Mr.Brown. after a few more series with nobody doing much the subs got heavy and I lost track. I would guess CC scored 3 more tds and we had one   

DeShawn had 6-8 carries 150 and 2 tds...one of them with the back up Oline..With Our QB having a pretty good night himself  He threw it a bunch and I have no idea on his numbers but they were good..Camden can pass the ball people watch out

Crockett is taking it kind of slow since they don't play until week 2. However, it sounds like y'all are doing pretty good and might be better than I thought. 

Edited by TrojanTrain

Not at all just love how these Camden people don't remember when they were getting throttled every year in the 80-90 years. Yeah they have owned 2000's but all in past. Been around a lot of them but you bring up losing years and they don't want to talk anymore. That's why I said it goes in spurts, and I think it is fixing to turn back to waverly looking at talent for next five or six tears.

You Might want to go to that site I linked..those 80s  90s years were not what you remember.. even from 89-2000 when Camden was horrible most years ( I have no problem with talking about it)..they still managed to split wins and losses with Waverly with both teams going on 2-4  game streaks but nothing like the 11 year streak camden just came off http://camdenlions.com/lionslineage/

1990 Waverly 6 Camden 0

1991  Waverly 6 Camden 54

1992  Waverly 0 Camden 20

1993 Waverly 10 Camden 6

!994 Waverly 48 Camden 12

1995 Waverly 37 Camden 20

1996  Waverly 33 Camden 32 OT

1997 Waverly 45 Camden 0 Ouch! lol

1998 Waverly 35 Camden 7

1999  Waverly 0 Camden 14

2000 Waverly 34 Camden 44

I added it up for you and  right now best record we have ( there are years  on that site that have no score or games at all..especially the real early ones)... Camden is 31-20 vs Waverly all time...

None of that has any bearing on this next game...but still interesting how people remember what they want too the way they want too 

Edited by Beagle

I'm anxious to see how Camden/Waverly transpires in week 1.

Yall both better get ready for some yellerjackets though. Them boys looked GOOD last night.

I bet they do look good and should too. We have a lot of growing to do as the year goes on we will get better and better! baring any major injuries that last game should be a great one to watch

Crockett is taking it kind of slow since they don't play until week 2. However, it sounds like y'all are doing pretty good and might be better than I thought. 

:rolleyes: Ward doesn't do slow or easy ever! Just not in his nature. 10 years of familiarity  with the man. He wants to pee faster than you if you get to the stall at the same time :mrgreen:

I bet they do look good and should too. We have a lot of growing to do as the year goes on we will get better and better! baring any major injuries that last game should be a great one to watch

I was blowing a little bit of smoke but I think it's safe to say we're a right smart better than last year. Got a new kid from Virginia that moved in and he's got some burners. Which is really what we were lacking last year in executing Hughes' offense. Our pass D needs improvement but the D'line and linebackers are really hard nosed kids that flow to the ball real well.

We're jamboreeing against White House Friday night. That will be a great test for our young men.

I was blowing a little bit of smoke but I think it's safe to say we're a right smart better than last year. Got a new kid from Virginia that moved in and he's got some burners. Which is really what we were lacking last year in executing Hughes' offense. Our pass D needs improvement but the D'line and linebackers are really hard nosed kids that flow to the ball real well.

We're jamboreeing against White House Friday night. That will be a great test for our young men.

So ya do recruited an out of state player, huh?? :)