BatmanDB's Thoughts on DB

BatmanDB

your correct about the special teams play of both ! I have had alot ask why they are not on the field ..I simply say "they have been on special teams play since freshman" and due to the announcers to busy talking they never mention special teams tackles most of the time. And foremans name appears above tv scoreboard on every kick off !! As they become juniors and seniors we will see them move into to their natural postions and be on field alot !.. Now back to DB football ...any news on d.corrdinator ? And any knew arrivals coming in from around the county or afar?

Thanks King. I thought I was on top of the Vols goings on but I totally missed that one. Hope Forman and Swafford can continue to improve and get some serious playing time in the next two years. Both have made a impact on special teams.

Edited by kingindian33

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard DB and South were going to scrimmage again this spring.

Thanks sshsfan.I'm sure as the next month or two rolls by we will get some dates.I remember driving down to Halls a few years ago and it came a monster storm and we didn't get to scrimmage. I walked into their dressing room and on the wall it had one year that they were one of the strongest teams in the State, maybe the nation with the numbers posted.That was probably when they were competing at a real high level no doubt.

New kid from FL came in the gym the other day...looks like 6'1" - 185 WR / DB.. haven't seen him play...looks athletic... I think he will be a junior .. last name is Lewis or Louis.. not sure. Said he plays basketball and football.

Basketball "and" Football. I guess that puts him on Morgan's S**t List.

New kid from FL came in the gym the other day...looks like 6'1" - 185 WR / DB.. haven't seen him play...looks athletic... I think he will be a junior .. last name is Lewis or Louis.. not sure. Said he plays basketball and football.

Heard he was very athletic looking as well.Was told he was going to be a senior.Hope I heard wrong and he is a junior

I push education on my kids because I know what it's like to work two jobs for years to make a good living.However,I don't blame the nearly 700 students who didn't come to DB today and hate that a few  got hurt with falls or had wrecks .I hope they will all be ok.I know it's probably the same in every small town,but It  seems like the more educated  people in Kingsport get {CEO,school superintendent for example },or even on a much smaller scale at times like  teachers,coaches and band  directors, when they get a little bit of authority,the more of a pompous azhole they sometimes become.Just hope the kids are all ok and we can get on to spring football and warm weather.

Edited by BatmanDB

I push education on my kids because I know what it's like to work two jobs for years to make a good living.However,I don't blame the nearly 700 students who didn't come to DB today and hate that a few  got hurt with falls or had wrecks .I hope they will all be ok.I know it's probably the same in every small town,but It  seems like the more educated  people in Kingsport get {CEO,school superintendent for example },or even on a much smaller scale at times like  teachers,coaches and band  directors, when they get a little bit of authority,the more of a pompous azhole they sometimes become.Just hope the kids are all ok and we can get on to spring football and warm weather.

Most "educated people" these days don't have common sense. Their education leads them to think their always right. Common sense is never there to save them from their own stupidity.

Most "educated people" these days don't have common sense. Their education leads them to think their always right. Common sense is never there to save them from their own stupidity.

Yep,some of the smartest people in history have had problems with the most simple things.

Edited by BatmanDB