Creek Wood (regular season perfection)

rightfield

Last night at CW high the boys finished off an amazing regular season(25-0). As a sports fan I know how difficult it is to go undefeated at any level. I just wanted to give a shout out to the boys and keep it rolling. This is the fastest and most enjoyable high school team I have ever seen . There was probably 1000 fans at this game , great sports atmosphere. Also congrats to the three 1000 point scorers that were honored last night.(edmondson,Cummins,Plunkett)

• Upvote 1

Last night at CW high the boys finished off an amazing regular season(25-0). As a sports fan I know how difficult it is to go undefeated at any level. I just wanted to give a shout out to the boys and keep it rolling. This is the fastest and most enjoyable high school team I have ever seen . There was probably 1000 fans at this game , great sports atmosphere. Also congrats to the three 1000 point scorers that were honored last night.(edmondson,Cummins,Plunkett)

Coach Taylor (as well as Coach Mullinicks on the girls side) have always done a great job at Creek Wood and their teams have always been competitive and played with great effort and respect for the game. It couldn't happen to a better group of guys.

The Red Hawks biggest hurdle to the Boro will beating a quality team in either CPA or East Nashville. I think both teams bring some unique challenges that other teams have not been able to bring to the table against Creek Wood.

Undefeated in the regular season is impressive but I know that is not the ultimate goal for this team. I do think their SOS will come into play as they progress through the region tournament.

I'm honestly hoping they play Waverly for a 4th time in the Region finals. Hard to beat a team 4 times, especially a team like Waverly. 

Not if they are a superior team which CW is.

I'm honestly hoping they play Waverly for a 4th time in the Region finals. Hard to beat a team 4 times, especially a team like Waverly. 

Creek Wood may beat Waverly 10 out of 10. Comparing Creek Wood to anyone in 11AA is like apples and oranges. Waverly just happens to be the next closest team to them, but still 16-20 points behind. I look forward to seeing Creek Wood host the regionals. It's set up for them perfectly. I think they can play with CPA. I'll be there pulling for them.

I cant find this Score. Can some one help me out ? Creek Wood vs Cheatham Co.

Thanks and good luck

They didn't play the game. I believe it was accidentally scheduled during mid term exams in Dickson Co and school system asked them to cancel. Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but that is the story I heard. Creekwood is built to make a long postseason run and I would love to see them do it. They are capable of beating anybody in aa.

Great atmosphere at CW last night. There was probably 2000 spectators for the cw vs waverly game. Waverly came out firing and took an early lead but cw responded to end the first only being down one after the first quarter. Cw took control in second and led by 9 to end the second. Third qt started and cw went on a three point binge with threes coming from everywhere. Game was essentially over early in third, waverly went down by 20 or so in the 4th and never recovered. Great game to watch. Keep rolling cw and don't be satisfied,continue the focus and make our community proud.