Job Vacancies

HoopsTN1

Norman Norman. Thought my comments were very clear and didn't mean to appear hostile. Let me clarify.

1. "IF" job is open.

2. In my opinion several coaches in Knox Co. Schools in less than perfect situation will apply.

3. Understand going in a AAA or AA program can't be build loading up with wins over single A programs. Translated if you won't to build a top notch program you have to play top notch competition. Look at Fultons outside district schedule. Full of triple A programs Oak Ridge etc and as a result Coach Wright has built a Great program.

4. The reference to uptempo was a result of his previous comments on this subject. Which indicates he/she may be knowledgeable on this subject.

Hope this clears things up for you Norman.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PF is Pigeon Forge.

Agree Hardin Valley hasn't performed at the level I thought they should. IF that job comes up I look for a Coach With in knox county schools make a move from a difficult situation and go all out for that job. Just needs to keep in mind that beating up on single A schools won't help build the program. Maybe up tempo can enlighten us.

The last single A school that I remember HVA playing was Grace two years ago and HVA lost by 20 points.  Have they been beating up on them since? Just haven't seen HVA at the level that it seems they could be at.

• 2 weeks later...

Appears that Haariman job is open as well as assistants. Any news coming out of PF. Harriman opening may cause a snow ball effect around East Tn.

I thought the assistant coaches at Harriman were involved in AAU.  Why was the Head Coach let go?  Also, do you think Harriman is that great of a job that it would cause a snowball effect? 

I thought the assistant coaches at Harriman were involved in AAU.  Why was the Head Coach let go?  Also, do you think Harriman is that great of a job that it would cause a snowball effect?

The interview I heard on SportsTalk said the head coach was fully aware of the AAU situation and did nothing/ignored it.

I don't see the snowball effect either.....